Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Sea Shell Bikini

Does anyone know how the PayPal presale works? How do you login to get to the tickets sales page?

Edit: nvm I found it:huntyga:

Edited by Sea Shell Bikini

Stupid Oreo
31 minutes ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

Does anyone know how the PayPal presale works? How do you login to get to the tickets sales page?

I don’t know for sure but when you join Ticketmaster tomorrow, you will only be able to pay with PayPal in thhe presale

• Like 1

Secret
43 minutes ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

can you explain? thank u

• Like 1

Sea Shell Bikini
18 minutes ago, Secret said:

can you explain? thank u

It said when you click on the live nation link for the presale, you will get to the Ticketmaster login page. From there you can only pay with PayPal 

Dadru

Can I buy golden circle + seating tickets at the same time during the paypal presale tomorrow?

Edited by Dadru

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

Will we be able to see what tickets we buy? (Like can we see where the seats are when buying?)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

domixwodix

I need the golden circle + early entry tickets but i‘m so scared, the site will be down after a second 😫

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Its just Lu

Me and two friends already planned a group call to get these golden circle tickets. it would be my first time not in the lowest priced places :messga:

But one thing itches me since the announcement. Why are we the first? wouldn't be the states more logical? :what:

iAstroLeo
4 hours ago, Pedroply said:

i'm going to be travelling alone from brazil...  we can even speak portuguese to each other :kara:

We shall meet in Dusseldorf :hor: 

Vamos beber café :whitney: 

• Love 1

NewUsername
6 hours ago, Dadru said:

Can I buy golden circle + seating tickets at the same time during the paypal presale tomorrow?

think it is possible. But it's not possible to buy a normal ticket + a vip package at the same time, you'd need 2 orders. And the ticket limit still applies.

hi do you think i’ll be able to create a samsung account even though i’m not from Germany and don’t have any samsung device?

Sea Shell Bikini
7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Will we be able to see what tickets we buy? (Like can we see where the seats are when buying?)

It didn’t specify on what I‘ve read

Pedroply

im in panic! pre sales are coming and im NOT  ready omg literally shaking this could finally be my first gaga concert :messga:

• Like 1