Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany


Featured Posts

cherryboomboom
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Yes I do! I’ll upload some tonight.

Why was it a mistake? I wish I had been on the floor though - I was on block 24 1st row

Thank you so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • cherryboomboom

    88

  • Mother of Puppies

    57

  • NewUsername

    38

  • DeanSummer

    35

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please change the title to Dusselford™

Guys, I have just left the stadium. There isn't big news. Well, things that I noticed are: 1. People leaving for lunch. 2. Just few trucks. 3. There were already few barricades to be transpor

pls opening grindr and theres lil monsters everywhere

Oriane
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Apparently a lot of people are positive (they said so in the WhatsApp group) they were standing on the floor front of stage on the right… I was like sitting 10-15 m from there. :cryga:

Please that's where I was :air:

I got it two months ago though, so I'm hoping I didn't catch it again.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
Link to post
Share on other sites
ToGa

Fan anybody explain Why end didn't  perform 1000 Doves und Fun Tonight vor us? Thus makes me war und also anoyed because we didn't get the Full expierence

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
aaronf4242

I wanted to post earlier but I've been traveling and generally very busy.  Did anyone else here with regular golden circle get told at the show that the section was "filled to capacity" and directed into the regular GA section (the one that costs like 40% less).  I paid 160 euro and got put into the like 80-90 euro section.  Security just shrugged and told me to email after to get the difference refunded.  Couldn't find anyone afterwards in the box office either.  Ticketmaster and the organizer admitted they sold too many tickets for that section but basically told me I wasn't going to get a refund for it either.  I just want to know if anyone else had this issue.

  • Shook 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
EdX
41 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

I wanted to post earlier but I've been traveling and generally very busy.  Did anyone else here with regular golden circle get told at the show that the section was "filled to capacity" and directed into the regular GA section (the one that costs like 40% less).  I paid 160 euro and got put into the like 80-90 euro section.  Security just shrugged and told me to email after to get the difference refunded.  Couldn't find anyone afterwards in the box office either.  Ticketmaster and the organizer admitted they sold too many tickets for that section but basically told me I wasn't going to get a refund for it either.  I just want to know if anyone else had this issue.

Kind of same here but idk...

Me and my friends arrived pretty late and had reg GC tickets. You could see that they had made this extra zone between the normal GC and the GA floor section... sort of like an extension of the GC. While it did seem a bit weird, I was really happy with the extra zone as it reached the B stage and had way more space to dance around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
cdparky
10 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

I wanted to post earlier but I've been traveling and generally very busy.  Did anyone else here with regular golden circle get told at the show that the section was "filled to capacity" and directed into the regular GA section (the one that costs like 40% less).  I paid 160 euro and got put into the like 80-90 euro section.  Security just shrugged and told me to email after to get the difference refunded.  Couldn't find anyone afterwards in the box office either.  Ticketmaster and the organizer admitted they sold too many tickets for that section but basically told me I wasn't going to get a refund for it either.  I just want to know if anyone else had this issue.

Sort of.

We were initially directed into that GA section as the staff didn't really seem to know what was going on. We even got the GA bands before spotting the GC bit so went there and were let in (maybe around 7.30pm). Initially thought they might have split the GC into 2 sections (as it was in Paris).

Link to post
Share on other sites
aaronf4242
18 hours ago, cdparky said:

Sort of.

We were initially directed into that GA section as the staff didn't really seem to know what was going on. We even got the GA bands before spotting the GC bit so went there and were let in (maybe around 7.30pm). Initially thought they might have split the GC into 2 sections (as it was in Paris).

In Paris it was split into 3 sections from the very beginning and each of the three sections were priced accordingly. I feel like I got ripped off. I just want them to refund me the difference in price between the two. Does anyone here remember exactly how much regular GA during the regular on sale (not resale or platinum tickets)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
1 hour ago, aaronf4242 said:

In Paris it was split into 3 sections from the very beginning and each of the three sections were priced accordingly. I feel like I got ripped off. I just want them to refund me the difference in price between the two. Does anyone here remember exactly how much regular GA during the regular on sale (not resale or platinum tickets)?

116

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...