💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Pedroply
7 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

I mean realistically not every ticket for the Golden Circle can be early entry because that defeats the purpose of early entry. So both should be available!

what I was trying to say is that i'd  fear being poorly positioned  if I don't buy the early entry. I think I'll get it for this first show and I'll get a normal golden circle for the netherlands show, im flying from so far away, I don't want to regret anything.

thank you so much for your help ♥

Edited by Pedroply

MonsterSince2008
4 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

I mean realistically not every ticket for the Golden Circle can be early entry because that defeats the purpose of early entry. So both should be available!

I agree 

Pedroply
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

Do you need a Ticketmaster account to get the paypal presale tickets?

i think livenation.de but id get both accounts ready

M i K E Y
Just now, Pedroply said:

i think livenation.de but id get both accounts ready

Oh yea I meant live nation haha thanks! 

NewUsername
2 hours ago, Vojta said:

hi do you think i’ll be able to create a samsung account even though i’m not from Germany and don’t have any samsung device?

I was able to make an account, but it's possible it asks me to add a device when wanting to buy tickets. I'm gonna try PayPal presale first anyway.

1 hour ago, Kherlen said:

Hey guys, how does PayPal presale work? Does it only require payment to be made by PayPal? 

Yep

1 hour ago, EdX said:

where tf are the prices??? :patrizia:

Ikr...

58 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

friends, is the golden circle early entry really worth it? is the golden circle that big? Do I run the risk of staying away from the stage if I don't acquire early entry? I've never been to a show this big. Please help me I wanna go to 2 concerts, since im flying from brazil and It would be really nice to buy normal golden circle tickets for both of them, but im scaredd i really wanna see every detail 

23 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

what I was trying to say is that i'd  fear being poorly positioned  if I don't buy the early entry. I think I'll get it for this first show and I'll get a normal golden circle for the netherlands show, im flying from so far away, I don't want to regret anything.

thank you so much for your help ♥

Well, I'm pretty sure that all of the Golden Circle will be great view, but that Golden Circle Early Entry will arguably be the best view.

45 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

Love this, 1h15m until PayPal presale and still no prices! This is Chromatica to a tee 😂

It has nothing to do with Chromatica and everything with Ticketmaster. It's probably their way for people to make impulsive bookings, no matter the price... Arnhem for example had at least the prices of the packages ready to go when the show was announced.

16 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Do you need a Ticketmaster account to get the paypal presale tickets?

yep

Just now, NewUsername said:

I was able to make an account, but it's possible it asks me to add a device when wanting to buy tickets. I'm gonna try PayPal presale first anyway.

Yep

Ikr...

Well, I'm pretty sure that all of the Golden Circle will be great view, but that Golden Circle Early Entry will arguably be the best view.

It has nothing to do with Chromatica and everything with Ticketmaster. It's probably their way for people to make impulsive bookings, no matter the price... Arnhem for example had at least the prices of the packages ready to go when the show was announced.

yep

Hahaha I know its nothing to do with Chromatica or Gaga, but its very on brand, its like when we were waiting for a release date! we had no idea! 

iAstroLeo

I have a meeting the same time presale starts :cryga: Do they normally have tickets just for the first few minutes of the presale or should it take some time still?

NewUsername
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

I have a meeting the same time presale starts :cryga: Do they normally have tickets just for the first few minutes of the presale or should it take some time still?

well, this differs from concert to concert. But in general, you want to be on the page as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

NewUsername

Where the hell is the waiting room? There isn't even a real page yet :/

The links send you in a loop actually. Ticketmaster -> Livenation PayPal page -> Livenation -> same Ticketmaster page.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 2

itsdominik
5 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Where the hell is the waiting room? There isn't even a real page yet :/

The links send you in a loop actually. Ticketmaster -> Livenation PayPal page -> Livenation -> same Ticketmaster page.

idk if there will even be a waiting room