Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

NewUsername
On 4/22/2022 at 8:50 PM, bvvvli said:

Hi everyone, my name is Bali, new member here :kiss:

I'm going to travel all the way from Chile to this concert in Düsseldorf. Any latino monster here to meet up? 

I'm planning to do the line since first in the morning cause I don't have early entry tickets. I bought Will Call tickets and i don't know when/where i have to pick it up. I am afraid to lose my place in the queue to get it that day. Does anyone knows how it works? 

sorry if my english is not perfect haha :huntyga:

I think it will be indicated and that it's best to pick them up before getting in the queue.

On 5/8/2022 at 4:41 PM, donne22 said:

Usually how early people arriave to wait at the line? Do they come like 1 day before to camp or something like this? :enigma:

Depends from show to show and from tour to tour, but this indeed happens.

• 2 weeks later...
ChrisGaga

Does anyone of you have one Golden Circle ticket too much, that he/she would like to sell? Thank you in advance:kara:

babs441

Are the any covid requirements? DO I have to show my vaccine card? I'm coming from the USA. 

DeanSummer

25 tickets left - they are VIP / Business Seats for about 400 € / 430$ (the most expensive tickets for the date)

DS
  • YAAAS 1

cherryboomboom
On 3/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, LeoReplay said:

oh and for people coming from berlin, we found really cheap flix train tickets (16-18 july), for like 20 euros per person

Where did you find them, the flix train on 18th is at 7 in the morning. Are there people around here from Berlin travelling? I dont know which train tickets to get ?

cherryboomboom
Just now, cherryboomboom said:

Where did you find them, the flix train on 18th is at 7 in the morning. Are there people around here from Berlin travelling? I dont know which train tickets to get ?

Or going by plane for 140 euros? The ICE is more comfortable and the first train goes at 4:30 in the morning

itsmeluka

Someone from Düsseldorf please help in DM I’m travelling from Serbia and i need some advice 

• 2 weeks later...
aaronf1991

Anyone planning to travel using the 9 Euro train ticket?  I know it will take a lot longer but do you think the trains will be too full?

fyi to anyone who's still looking for tickets - they have just put up some amazing seats for the standard non-platinum price

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, EdX said:

fyi to anyone who's still looking for tickets - they have just put up some amazing seats for the standard non-platinum price

you mean the upper rows? I got one in row 1 Block 7 last week.

harrrisongaga
On 6/10/2022 at 2:47 AM, aaronf1991 said:

Anyone planning to travel using the 9 Euro train ticket?  I know it will take a lot longer but do you think the trains will be too full?

Unless u travel within NRW, it‘s not worth it