💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

darkgaga

So sad it is over! I had a blast though, and so happy my epilepsy didnt cause any trouble. Sadly the collegue I went with killed the mood a bit so next time I wont take her along anymore hahaha. And so jealous of all the amazing views people had. From where I was in the GC the stages were just a bit to low, even for someone of 184 cm high. Mainly looked at others hands/phones. 
but now really the post concert depression is kicking in…

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Nick Germanotta

It was amazing!! was not bothered much by the technical malfunction.. Her voice sounded amazing!! The best i ever heard live from all her shows ❤️ She was at her best.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

How did this get published right as the concert was finished? :wtfga:

if its anything like movie screeners ive been to, they are literally typing out their review as the movie is happening so when it ends, they just push "publish" 

My favorite moment when she was about to start to sing and she had technical issues and her little giggle was so precious :enigma:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

beli8
5 hours ago, Schwerk said:

I was front and center main stage and it was so epic. Her vocals were out of this world and she was so relaxed and interactive with us. Had the time of my life. Love this tiny human so so much.

Great spot!! How many hours before entry did you line up? Or did you camp lol?

dawntreader

The concert was fantastic, best concert of Gaga I went too, without a doubt.

Golden Circle was OVERCROWDED. 

It was impossible to move, to get a drink and people got angry. Even felt unsafe at times.

• Like 4
  • Shook 3

Those other monsters who kept block 118 alive, thank you. Locals not that alive during Monster and then going mad at Shallow instead was an experience :cryga:

• LMAO 10

badfaith
1 hour ago, windzo said:

My favorite moment when she was about to start to sing and she had technical issues and her little giggle was so precious :enigma:

This was the second verse for Fun Tonight right? She must have been distracted by the people clapping lol

• Like 3

Schwerk
52 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Great spot!! How many hours before entry did you line up? Or did you camp lol?

Yeah, we camped. We came really prepared because of the rain and we are all old school fans. We had a shitty view in Düsseldorf and barely saw her so we knew our home country was the only chance to be able to be barrier. 

But honestly, a Golden Circle EE ticket does garentee a good spot, you just have to know what spots to avoid. I was there later in the day in Paris and was at the outside end of the right catwalk and the view was epic over there.

But this was truly unbelievable, I've been front row before at a show of hers, but never in the middle and she performs practically everything on that stage in the middle. 

I wish this show she would use the catwalks a little bit more so everyone in the GC can have a good look

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, badfaith said:

This was the second verse for Fun Tonight right? She must have been distracted by the people clapping lol

Yea I think youre right was during Fun Tonight. 
The visuals were in the interlude were absolutely amazing:tony:

badfaith
5 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I wish this show she would use the catwalks a little bit more so everyone in the GC can have a good look

This is why I wished the two runways connected so she could just go round it instead of going back to the main stage to go to the other side :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Sarah H
7 hours ago, darkgaga said:

That she starts good with her hits, but the Chromatica songs dissappoint. Bad acoustics of the Gelredome. Interludes that take the flow out of the show. Stolen bracelets from Coldplay

Thank you. Well that's just ridiculous about the bracelets, sounds like they just tried to find any reason to hate on her with that. 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Like 2

Schwerk

They completely omitted the fact this woman is in chronic pain, yet found a way to create an engaging pop show without exhausting herself to the point of destruction like what happened in the past.

I was worried everything would be overshadowed by the mess that is the Gelredome, the venue of last night's show and the logistics of Dutch public transport. Many fans were stranded at the station because it was such a struggle to get on the last train.

I kept wishing Gaga would start at 20.30 to avoid this somewhat but sadly no. Not that she is at fault. This has been an issue since they build the place and it was never fixed.

They should run more trains after a big concert but the trains are very understaffed, like practically everything in this country.

I'm so sorry for the fans that had to sleep at the station.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 7