💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

So at the end of the day,with multiple meltdowns,this show was sold out.so GGD stop panicking yourself!!!’n

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Magneto

Great Great show! Few funny hick ups. Victor came in way too early during BR to remove to dress cocoon, the plateau for Alice didn't go up and definitely some ear piece malfunctions here and there.

Vocally she never disappoints though. Love this queen :pawsup:

Free my mind

Magneto
Just now, Donatello said:

What did she call the crowd? Arnhem or Amsterdam/Holland/etc?

Arnhem:pawsup:

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Sarah H
1 hour ago, Dadru said:

https://www.ad.nl/show/show-vol-spektakel-van-lady-gaga-in-gelredome-maar-muzikaal-stelt-het-concert-teleur~a7d128f1/

Not already a dutch critic hating on the show while literally every other critic from other shows gave it 4/5 stars. Some people just can’t be entertained anymore :bye:

I can't read it, it comes up with a subscription thing. What didn't they like about it? 

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Dadru said:

https://www.ad.nl/show/show-vol-spektakel-van-lady-gaga-in-gelredome-maar-muzikaal-stelt-het-concert-teleur~a7d128f1/

Not already a dutch critic hating on the show while literally every other critic from other shows gave it 4/5 stars. Some people just can’t be entertained anymore :bye:

How did this get published right as the concert was finished? :wtfga:

• LMAO 4

Stupid Oreo

We had the best show til this date. Periodt 

• Love 1

Cruelty
2 hours ago, badfaith said:

I feel like she needs to scrap either ARUTW or TEOG.

Little Managers continuing to prove why they should be allowed nowhere near Lady Gaga's career :vegas:

Truly, the taste crawled back in :iamfair:

• Like 11
  • LMAO 2

darkgaga
1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

I can't read it, it comes up with a subscription thing. What didn't they like about it? 

That she starts good with her hits, but the Chromatica songs dissappoint. Bad acoustics of the Gelredome. Interludes that take the flow out of the show. Stolen bracelets from Coldplay

• Shook 1
  • Sad 3

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

That she starts good with her hits, but the Chromatica songs dissappoint. Bad acoustics of the Gelredome. Interludes that take the flow out of the show. Stolen bracelets from Coldplay

Lmfao as if LED bracelets were invented by Coldplay…Someone’s pissed without a reason:madge:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Sorcerer
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Stolen bracelets from Coldplay

This is insane. A lot of artists use LED armbands in concerts. What kind of tabloid journalism is this?

I'm glad they still gave 3 stars but they were out of line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

How can anyone dislike those gorgeous interludes, I was living for them :tony: 

The seat experience is so different from GC but it was nice to see all the screens easily this time.

• Like 1

Schwerk

I was front and center main stage and it was so epic. Her vocals were out of this world and she was so relaxed and interactive with us. Had the time of my life. Love this tiny human so so much.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 5