Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

This show is just over a month away and we know NOTHING about it, feels so strange. But I'm so excited to see Gaga live again!!

• Like 2

Geflikker

She needs to promote this. Arhnem has still too many tickets left, I don't want to be in an empty stadium :fatcat:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Clarity

It’s my first time in Arnhem and I’m driving from France. From what I understood you can park your car directly at the Gelredome, but do I have to book or pay in advance? Thankssss :huntyga:

10 hours ago, Clarity said:

It’s my first time in Arnhem and I’m driving from France. From what I understood you can park your car directly at the Gelredome, but do I have to book or pay in advance? Thankssss :huntyga:

You can book a ticket online :)

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, DpHitch1992 said:

The last direct train is 23:00. The last train with 1 change is 00:00.

I don't think any shuttle bus services go after 00:00 to amsterdam:confused:

https://9292.nl/reisadvies

Are the train tickets available? They are not showing up for me at all.

I’m so scared i won’t be able to pick the last train since i have to be in Amsterdam by 7am because my flight home leaves at 10am:saladga: 

On 4/3/2022 at 8:40 AM, Pedroply said:

golden circle nesse, mas vou também pra alemanha e suécia com GC early entry  e londres gc 

On 4/3/2022 at 5:39 PM, Caio SCav said:

Vou de GC early entry em Düsseldorf, Paris e Arnhem 

+1 aqui gente!
Mas vou de pista em paris e gc em arnhem. To só me cagando pq fiz a burrice de marcar meu voo de volta para o dia seguinte do show então tenho que correr pra pegar o trem pra amsterdam para chegar lá super cedo e já ir pro aeroporto:triggered:

• Like 1

Pedroply
3 hours ago, ghs said:

+1 aqui gente!
Mas vou de pista em paris e gc em arnhem. To só me cagando pq fiz a burrice de marcar meu voo de volta para o dia seguinte do show então tenho que correr pra pegar o trem pra amsterdam para chegar lá super cedo e já ir pro aeroporto:triggered:

Gataaaaa, vc precisa de uma carona provavelmente, já vai tentando arrumar 

3 hours ago, Pedroply said:

Gataaaaa, vc precisa de uma carona provavelmente, já vai tentando arrumar 

Paraaaaa! Sera? Acho que não! Tem o curfew pra estádio…no show das Spice que eu fui em 2019 acabou era 22:30 - tem trem até meia noite (fui na jwt tb e lembro que o show acabou nesse horario, enigma mais cedo ainda). A gaga não costuma atrasar! Vc vai se hospedar em arnhem?

• Like 1

Schwerk
On 6/21/2022 at 12:18 AM, Clarity said:

You have to book in advance. This venue is notorious for the lack of parking spaces. There are always big traffic jams before and after shows. 

7 hours ago, ghs said:

Are the train tickets available? They are not showing up for me at all.

I’m so scared i won’t be able to pick the last train since i have to be in Amsterdam by 7am because my flight home leaves at 10am:saladga: 

You can buy train tickets at ns.nl or at the train station the day of travel. At the train station there are special busses that go from the station to the venue. A round trip on the bus is €5,50. I advise you to leave the arena during the last song and go to the busses immediately. I was at this venue a few weeks ago to see Elton John and the lines for the busses are long and disorganized.

I would also advise you to travel from the train station (Arnhem Centraal) immediately to the airport if you can, depending where you're flying to since the airport is severely understaffed at the moment and the wait is endless. You can use ns.nl to check the trains.

If anyone else has questions about this venue or Arnhem let me know! 

I love she's coming to my country but this venue is such a hot mess logistically. 

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Clarity
17 hours ago, Schwerk said:

You have to book in advance. This venue is notorious for the lack of parking spaces. There are always big traffic jams before and after shows. 

Thanks for your answer!

i dont know if im very bad at it but i cant find where to book it? Is it like the parking of the arena itself or somewhere in the area? 
also i know there is diesel car restriction for the center of Arnhem but can you confirm it’s not for Gelredome ? 

I’m so sorry for all the question :saladga: but im kinda stressed because it’s next month and i’ve never been to netherlands before :trollga:

Schwerk
3 hours ago, Clarity said:

Thanks for your answer!

i dont know if im very bad at it but i cant find where to book it? Is it like the parking of the arena itself or somewhere in the area? 
also i know there is diesel car restriction for the center of Arnhem but can you confirm it’s not for Gelredome ? 

I’m so sorry for all the question :saladga: but im kinda stressed because it’s next month and i’ve never been to netherlands before :trollga:

My mistake, you can't buy parking tickets in advance. If you're lucky you might be able to park at the venue but theres only 4000 spots. Signs along the roads in the venicity of Gelredome will guide you to the nearest parking lot. It's best to go early to avoid all the people that go to the concert after work if you can. And prepare to have to walk a bit to the venue.

I don't drive a car so I'm not that familiar with all the regulations, but I looked it up and the 'milieuzone' as they call it is only the city centre, the orange part of this map. Gelredome is not in that area.

https://arnhem.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=d10677a1c71b43679cb7028ed32374eb

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Thanks 1

Clarity
18 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

My mistake, you can't buy parking tickets in advance. If you're lucky you might be able to park at the venue but theres only 4000 spots. Signs along the roads in the venicity of Gelredome will guide you to the nearest parking lot. It's best to go early to avoid all the people that go to the concert after work if you can. And prepare to have to walk a bit to the venue.

I don't drive a car so I'm not that familiar with all the regulations, but I looked it up and the 'milieuzone' as they call it is only the city centre, the orange part of this map. Gelredome is not in that area.

https://arnhem.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=d10677a1c71b43679cb7028ed32374eb

Thanks this is what i thought
i just hope that the signs are pretty easy to understand for foreigners!

i will be there in the morning so hopefully it will be good and i will find a spot for my car nearby
Thanks again! :ally:

• Like 1

Pedroply
On 6/23/2022 at 5:03 PM, ghs said:

Paraaaaa! Sera? Acho que não! Tem o curfew pra estádio…no show das Spice que eu fui em 2019 acabou era 22:30 - tem trem até meia noite (fui na jwt tb e lembro que o show acabou nesse horario, enigma mais cedo ainda). A gaga não costuma atrasar! Vc vai se hospedar em arnhem?

vou me hospedar lá sim

47 minutes ago, Geflikker said:

The stadium is still almost empty in the seated sections :messga:

Do you even read this thread? Every few days you are panicking about this date 😅 It is not going to be empty, dont worry!