đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Neringa said:

Hey, do you know if Golden circle Early entry is sold out? Would it be possible to get these tickets at resellers?

They are sold out, also normal GE is sold out. You could always try resellers ofcourse.

Stupid Oreo
2 hours ago, Neringa said:

Hey, do you know if Golden circle Early entry is sold out? Would it be possible to get these tickets at resellers?

marktplaats.nl has some for the same prices but be sure to check from who you are buying!

HighwayFantasy
22 hours ago, DrCake said:

You guys need to chill about struggling shows like this one. It is clearly not selling well, but chances of it getting cancelled are very low.

I’ve been following tours for years now and there are multiple ways in which they can make a struggling show work in the end unless it’s absolutely not worth the expense and they end up spending more on it than what it takes to put it together.

- the show is still 4 months away and not every market works the same in terms of ticket sales; in some countries, most tickets are being sold closer the show date rather than when they’re put on sale;

- they can move people from the upper levels to the lower levels and cover the upper tiers up;

- they can start an aggressive promo campaign with billboards across the city, TV/radio adds and online exposure;

- they can release ticket deals like buy one get one for free;

- they can send out lots of tickets to be used for radio show / partner giveaways 

There’s multiple ways in making a show work when it’s struggling to sell as expected without it getting canceled. Her touring management is one of the best in the business and I’m convinced that they’re aware of this and know what they are doing.

Just relax and get your outfit ready cause Gaga’s coming to the Netherlands!

Ok, this message is instant stress relieve for me haha. The social campaign is already going on (mojo): Schermafbeelding-2022-03-15-om-13-40-22.

• Like 1

TMM90

I would like to propose to my boyfriend on stage, at her side - ugly crying.

anybody suggestions or ideas on how I could make this happen :)?

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
15 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I would like to propose to my boyfriend on stage, at her side - ugly crying.

anybody suggestions or ideas on how I could make this happen :)?

Oh that is so cute! Hope we can see that :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Stupid Oreo

4-AA95-DE0-5-B3-A-41-C7-A46-A-D4-D2-B108

This is what the collector tickets will look like

• Love 1

ARTPOP
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

Exquisite 

9C965C81-B4CB-4C36-9CD7-7D4900967389.jpe

COME ON GAYS!!
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
35 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Paris 2020 keeps winning :partysick:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Nicollings
22 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Ok, this message is instant stress relieve for me haha. The social campaign is already going on (mojo): Schermafbeelding-2022-03-15-om-13-40-22.

And it’s also all over the radio! It’s happening! Iets anders accepteer ik niet 🤪

HighwayFantasy
23 minutes ago, Nicollings said:

And it’s also all over the radio! It’s happening! Iets anders accepteer ik niet 🤪

Oh for real? Which station? Also I would LOVE to see promo on in the public transport and across the streets. It would be BTW all over again. :giveup:

Magneto
On 3/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, Neringa said:

I have 1 for sale:kara:

Free my mind

I’ve decided not to buy tickets (for now) the tickets that I could find on Ticketmaster are quite expensive. Also I was looking on Ticketmaster and I saw that there are quite a lot of tickets left. I might as well buy tickets in 14 days when my salary comes instead of not having enough money. And if I can’t get general admission, I don’t think I’ll buy tickets at all. I don’t feel like sitting my way through an stadium show and it kind of takes the experience away to sit through an show anyways. Also I live outside of The Netherlands now and I’d have to buy plane tickets and be in a hotel or Airbnb to get there :bradley:

majkl > kitsch
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

photo-2022-03-17-12-46-46.jpg

No worries about a possible cancellation if we must believe Mojo, which I do :tony:

Then it's time to put this narrative to rest in this thread please.

• Like 5

garbage
On 3/14/2022 at 4:27 PM, Kayhan said:

this is so getting cancelled

heyy i remember you from the istanbul artrave thread!! we also thought that date would get cancelled so i wouldn’t stress it out for this one. anyways how have been bestie?