💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I ended up buying another ticket, this time for Düsseldorf :party: (:bradley:). I was contemplating it anyway since it's the very first show, and stressing about this potentially getting cancelled put me over the edge.

• Like 1

dutchyguy
2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I ended up buying another ticket, this time for Düsseldorf :party: (:bradley:). I was contemplating it anyway since it's the very first show, and stressing about this potentially getting cancelled put me over the edge.

Düsseldorf sold out as well right (at least almost)? :derpga:

DaveGaga

1 minute ago, dutchyguy said:

Düsseldorf sold out as well right (at least almost)? :derpga:

I just looked at the Ticketmaster.de map and Düsseldorf is still not fully sold out. However it is doing better than GelreDome. 

HighwayFantasy

its not selling that bad right? If I look at all the blocks in the stadium, I think 40% if the tickets has been sold so far. This is going to be my first ever Gaga concert. Been crying behind the laptop with every tour because I didn't;t have the confident to go all by myself. Is it really possible that she cancels this show :O ???

Geflikker
10 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

its not selling that bad right? If I look at all the blocks in the stadium, I think 40% if the tickets has been sold so far. This is going to be my first ever Gaga concert. Been crying behind the laptop with every tour because I didn't;t have the confident to go all by myself. Is it really possible that she cancels this show :O ???

I think it's less than 40%, the gelredome can sit almost 22K people, if we don't consider the seats between the stage we will have 16-17K seating tickets. As right now, my guess is she sold 5K seating tickets and general standing isn't sold out either. 

Stockholm is doing GREAT, same for Duesseldorf, Arnhem is still struggling :interestinga:

It's possible that they will cancel, but I don't want her to :saladga: 

SHE NEEDS TO PROMOTE THE TOUR!!!

Edited by Geflikker

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, Geflikker said:

I think it's less than 40%, the gelredome can sit almost 22K people, if we don't consider the seats between the stage we will have 16-17K seating tickets. As right now, my guess is she sold 5K seating tickets and general standing isn't sold out either. 

Stockholm is doing GREAT, same for Duesseldorf, Arnhem is still struggling :interestinga:

It's possible that they will cancel, but I don't want her to :saladga: 

Well, the capacity is 34.000. I think she sold 8K by now. Its time for a social campaign and tv ads. Come on Gaga, don't you dare to cancel my show :giveup:

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Well, the capacity is 34.000. I think she sold 8K by now. Its time for a social campaign and tv ads. Come on Gaga, don't you dare to cancel my show :giveup:

I dont get why she booked a show on Arnhem if she's strugling to sell this. 30k is not a lot of tickets and a lot of seats are still available :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Geflikker
52 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I truly hope she will not cancel it :fatcat:

Dont worry guys! Even If she sold 8-10k tickets by now we still have 4 months to go! Probably there will be some kind of promo for the tour. Look at the upper sections. The cheaper one is clearly sold out. The prices are very high for the lower section so it will take some time. Golden Circle is sold out. We dont know about standard GA tickets. If she will sell 5-10k tickets in the next 4 months they will probably move people from upper section to the lower ones to fill the arena. I doubt that they will cancel this show. 

• Like 1

Geflikker
11 minutes ago, wook said:

Dont worry guys! Even If she sold 8-10k tickets by now we still have 4 months to go! Probably there will be some kind of promo for the tour. Look at the upper sections. The cheaper one is clearly sold out. The prices are very high for the lower section so it will take some time. Golden Circle is sold out. We dont know about standard GA tickets. If she will sell 5-10k tickets in the next 4 months they will probably move people from upper section to the lower ones to fill the arena. I doubt that they will cancel this show. 

Thank you for this message of hope :vegas:

• LMAO 1

Clarity

lmao i hope she wont cancel this one! i know there is a roof and it’s a smaller venue, it looks more like an arena show and i feel like everything will look better somehow? For lightning, sound and so on :enigma:

but im quite hopeful we have 4 months left, i guess she will give us some promo and content by then. :firega:

• Like 1

Dadru

Honestly I just don't understand why the prices are so high. The cheapest seats in Dusseldorf are 70 euros, Arnhem begins at 100 euros :huntyga: 

DrCake

You guys need to chill about struggling shows like this one. It is clearly not selling well, but chances of it getting cancelled are very low.

I’ve been following tours for years now and there are multiple ways in which they can make a struggling show work in the end unless it’s absolutely not worth the expense and they end up spending more on it than what it takes to put it together.

- the show is still 4 months away and not every market works the same in terms of ticket sales; in some countries, most tickets are being sold closer the show date rather than when they’re put on sale;

- they can move people from the upper levels to the lower levels and cover the upper tiers up;

- they can start an aggressive promo campaign with billboards across the city, TV/radio adds and online exposure;

- they can release ticket deals like buy one get one for free;

- they can send out lots of tickets to be used for radio show / partner giveaways 

There’s multiple ways in making a show work when it’s struggling to sell as expected without it getting canceled. Her touring management is one of the best in the business and I’m convinced that they’re aware of this and know what they are doing.

Just relax and get your outfit ready cause Gaga’s coming to the Netherlands!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hey, do you know if Golden circle Early entry is sold out? Would it be possible to get these tickets at resellers?