💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Dadru

https://www.volkskrant.nl/cultuur-media/al-die-audiovisuele-overdaad-van-lady-gaga-doet-vooral-wat-gedateerd-aan~b2b5ceff/

Not Volkskrant giving Chromatica Ball 2 stars but Future Nostalgia Tour 4 :messga: plus this whole review just makes my blood boil :fthis:

edit: the critic is, again, a 59 year old white male

Edited by Dadru
  • LMAO 1

I lost a white Gaga t-shirt I bought at the concert, size S, somewhere near the stadium, is there a chance somebody found it? 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Rebeka said:

I lost a white Gaga t-shirt I bought at the concert, size S, somewhere near the stadium, is there a chance somebody found it? 😭😭😭

Actually, I think I might have lost it at Arnhem centraal station (where buses stop), because we were running to catch the last bus. Anyhow, would very much appreciate it if anyone has any information, since the T-shirt was meant to be a present for my niece. I am checking daily with lost&found, but so far they have not yet uploaded it on their website. 

Randy Bogaerts
15 hours ago, Rebeka said:

Actually, I think I might have lost it at Arnhem centraal station (where buses stop), because we were running to catch the last bus. Anyhow, would very much appreciate it if anyone has any information, since the T-shirt was meant to be a present for my niece. I am checking daily with lost&found, but so far they have not yet uploaded it on their website. 

Unfortunately I haven’t seen anything… I saw another person also looking for a lost shirt. Hopefully someone will find it for you 🤞🏻

Gagarka

As for me it was a super show, but I can say that because of fans and people it was worse then I expected. 
People was so loud and annoying. Everybody were trying to get closer.
And the gay man I met while waiting for the concert touched me during the second interlude:neyde:
But despite this everything was perfect. I was close to the second stage, standing near the barrier, and I saw her so close, it is blowing my mind:bradley:
I've been a fan of her for 6 years and still can't believe I saw the person I've been following for so long. 
I hope that she will back to Europe in 2024-25:yennefer:

Head Empty

So now that this was over a week ago and Gaga has officially left Europe, I think I can share:

I'm pretty sure I got COVID at this show :messga:. I tested positive last friday, three days after the concert. All things considered, the timing was actually pretty good :laughga:. I've been afraid to get COVID and having to cancel my summer plans, but Chromatica Ball was actually the last big thing on my schedule. And luckily I haven't gotten too sick, just some light fever and a sore throat.

• Love 4

kukukoko
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

So now that this was over a week ago and Gaga has officially left Europe, I think I can share:

I'm pretty sure I got COVID at this show :messga:. I tested positive last friday, three days after the concert. All things considered, the timing was actually pretty good :laughga:. I've been afraid to get COVID and having to cancel my summer plans, but Chromatica Ball was actually the last big thing on my schedule. And luckily I haven't gotten too sick, just some light fever and a sore throat.

Same here! Hope you recover very soon :)

The concert though … wow … still on replay in my mind

Edited by kukukoko
  • Love 1

TheEmperor

I also tested positive on Friday lol!! Pretty sure I got it from the concert but it was all worth it. 7th time seeing her and this night really reminded me why I love her so much.

• Love 1

RodeckDanny

omg so many people tested positive! on the whatsapp group many people from the GC said so. I didn't catch it and I even went to the Gaga Afterparty (it was so much fun!)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Shook 1

• 1 month later...