Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Melissaxoxo said:

So true! I sat down on the floor in the GC section & closed my eyes. Did a few powernaps because the waiting game was killing me. Anything would have been better in those hours than random techno (?) music... 

I tried this but my legs were cramping up. In Paris my friend brought in a deck of cards that we played while standing up haha.

I agree this show needs a support act, especially with such a huge GC EE that enters 3 hours before showtime. It was not techno music by the way, but house music, predominantly by black artists. It was tolerable and diverse but draining and boring at the same time. I would love for her to give smaller artists a big stage instead.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2

GagasLeftFoot

The whole setting completely ruined the experience for me. I think Gaga was good as always but I didn't have fun because I was in so much pain. They really had to have us stand up at 4:30 till 9. When Gaga showed up, I was already in the verge of collapsing, I couldn't see anything even tho I was between the runways and I'm quite tall, and by the time she got to the piano, I already wanted it to end.

I think next time I'll probably get seats. Maybe it just wasn't for me. I feel like I got all through this pain and I didn't even see her that well. At times it felt like I was watching a YouTube video.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Head Empty

I wanna give a short synopsis of my experience, now that I've had time to recover and process all of it :vegas:

It. was. amazing.

After visiting the show in Germany, I knew the experience would be amazing. I was still a bit hesitant though, because I was going solo to both shows, and I didn't really connect with anyone in Düsseldorf. So the show in Arnhem would be my "second shot".

After about an hour of uncertainty I decided to ask a cool looking group whether or not I was in the right queue (even though I was already pretty sure :glamourpuss:). It started up a conversation and I ended up spending the rest of the day with them :party:. Funnily enough only one of them was actually Dutch as well :laughga:. Part of the group flew in from Brazil to see the show. It was really cool to hear their perspective on Gaga, being a fan and their experiences in The Netherlands. Very happy I met all of them.

We got great spots in the middle of GC, and the show was fantastic, as expected. Lot's of sweat, dancing and tears. For some reason I got emotional when she was singing Shallow, which didn't happen in Düsseldorf.

One of the best concert experience I've had :tony:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

TMM90

The stage was a mess. For the first we didn’t get Platinum/GC tickets bit got seated instead - same price. We couldn’t see a thing. 

Magneto
18 hours ago, pizzamick said:

Just wrote an email to them saying that it is pathetic to allow a 60yo white straight male to review a queer event that's a safe space for all of us. Of course he wouldn't understand **** of whats going on...

To be fair: those are the only people who still read newspapers...

Free my mind
  • Like 1

Head Empty

Finally a review I can get behind:

https://www.npo3fm.nl/nieuws/3fm-nieuws/974a2deb-83e1-49c0-9d0e-d592dcacfc38/lady-gaga-had-in-gelredome-duidelijk-wat-in-te-halen

They don't give a star-based rating, but I'd say it'd be 4 or 5 stars. They acknowledge Gaga's versatility, skill and how the show pleases both the GP as well as hardcore fans.

"Tonight's show is so well-crafted that even all the dads in the room who normally go to Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, or Metallica and have been dragged in by their daughter or son will say, “Wow, Gaga is such a hardcore chick.”

• Love 10

Joanne of Babylon

Does anyone know who were the two handsome guys in front of the B stage? They stood near the PA and next to Bobby and Gaga's boyfriend. The guy in the black tank top was soooo handsome and at one moment he wrapped a rainbow flag, which he received from the audience, around his body. He was so hot, so if you know who he was, please lemme know

Also, I had intense eye contact with someone in the crowd - Gaga's way to the B stage set us apart. If anyone recalls three white Dutch-speaking guys with the exact same white tshirt (with a rainbow heart on the front); please lemme know. The two other guys were each other's bf's

Thankssss

• YAAAS 1

koreanlove

I really loved the show and was standing couple rows behind the right sides of the catwalks, i've met some really nice people there but... there were alot of fans that were so rude, trying to be sneaky to stand in front of others, at first i thought those people where getting drinks for others (which wasn't the case) but they where pushing their way through the crowds to stand for others that came before them, some people didn't liked it, others where fronting those people that it's rude to do that so some did went away back were they came before, but there was this couple that were from outside the netherlands, they were so rude that also were standing in front of others refused to leave and were telling other fans around them that they have to right to do that because they were standing, and said all those fans are rude that are sitting down before showtime, at 1 moment there was almost a physical fight about it and i was like oh **** and just standing there and hoped it would tone down. Also i saw a couple fans having a blunt and just were smoking ( don't know how they got it inside) i was a little surprised the security didn't saw it. 

• Like 1

RodeckDanny

I loved it so much and my mind is still there...! I got like 7th row in the golden circle and the view was so good!
I was the only one who would scream all the lyrics to all songs along with a very tall guy in front. 
My third gaga tour assisting and i hope to assist to all of them <3 
Everyone was so lovely and outfits were so special!!! much love!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

spector

it was fücking epic, gosh! the people i met in the line were also super kind and lovely. the memories on my mind are on replay. :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • YAAAS 1

053Timo
2 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

I loved it so much and my mind is still there...! I got like 7th row in the golden circle and the view was so good!
I was the only one who would scream all the lyrics to all songs along with a very tall guy in front
My third gaga tour assisting and i hope to assist to all of them <3 
Everyone was so lovely and outfits were so special!!! much love!

Could’ve been me 😂

• Love 1

TMM90

First time seated tickets. Usually we go for the Platinum/GC tickets but I felt to old this time to be in the line for half a day (or more). Wish we’d done that tough.

We got the ‘Hot Package’, the only thing that was hot about our concert experience where the flames and her vocals.

I am so disappointed by the way the stage is designed, it was not thought out at all and it kind ruined the experience for me. 

We danced like never before tough. Pre pandemic I could never let go the way I am able to do now. Chromatica the album and now the tour are so intertwined with our covid journey’s. I just wished I could’ve seen her. 

88-B1-C1-E5-923-D-4-F20-A6-B8-19519-C823

Edited by TMM90
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1