💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992
28 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Did you walk in front of me, I was having the best spot in GC, behind that guard, next to the path Gaga was walking. :bradley:

hé was my best friend for giving me the space to dance and letting me get close to Gaga :bradley:

Naaa not me. I was on the corner of the left cat walk. Glad you got to dance around though 😁

• Like 1

darkgaga
2 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Yes cause most people that cue want to stand in the middle between the two catwalks. That spot looks nice but it gets really crowded and unconfortable and many people constantly have their hands up or are filming and the stage is quite low and Gaga very tiny so it's hard to see. So the outside of the right catwalk is best to me. When she performs her 1 song on the left catwalk she is facing the right as well, so you will also see that well from the right catwalk.

Should have known this
 was standing in the middle and indeed a lot of hands

• Like 1

Melissaxoxo
Just now, darkgaga said:

Should have known this
 was standing in the middle and indeed a lot of hands

I was very close to the right catwalk but I was wearing Gaga shoes so I could see good enough! Otherwise I could't see anything haha

darkgaga
3 minutes ago, Melissaxoxo said:

I was very close to the right catwalk but I was wearing Gaga shoes so I could see good enough! Otherwise I could't see anything haha

Still it was awesome! Probably just sad that is is over now

Melissaxoxo

Does anyone hass the full poem she said in the last interlude because I didn't understand everything lol.

2 hours ago, Melissaxoxo said:

Does anyone hass the full poem she said in the last interlude because I didn't understand everything lol.

You mean this one?

• Like 1

Melissaxoxo
30 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Aaaaaand a two star review
 I really can’t understand this. Why do the Dutch reviewers always happen to be so negative?!

https://www.volkskrant.nl/cultuur-media/al-die-audiovisuele-overdaad-van-lady-gaga-doet-vooral-wat-gedateerd-aan~b2b5ceff/

Tbh, there are some parts in the article that I understand... Especially the last alinea. It was amazing & saw her multiple times live. No one can't deny this while she was singing at the piano, you saw more real emotions than when she's singing on main stage. It's like she created some type of alter ego for this tour. I don't mean this in a negative way. However, I had GC EE & yess we spended the most money & waited the longest. She could have looked at us more than to the camera. She barely looked at the audience. 

Edited by Melissaxoxo
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

@Admin @Magneto @lordgagx 

Had a great time with you guys! Rain on me was epic, especially the choreo :bradley:

You guys were right behind me for much of the queue but I was too shy to say hi lol :bradley:

Magneto
3 minutes ago, Luc said:

You guys were right behind me for much of the queue but I was too shy to say hi lol :bradley:

Noooo, next time just say hi babe

Free my mind

1 hour ago, 053Timo said:

Aaaaaand a two star review
 I really can’t understand this. Why do the Dutch reviewers always happen to be so negative?!

and then they go on to praise basic tours where someone just sits on stage with their guitar as if it was an interesting show, lmao... they praise the most basic music albums too... and then there's some artists who'll get praised regardless of what they release, it's so transparent. The way radio doesn't play her either

053Timo
46 minutes ago, Melissaxoxo said:

Tbh, there are some parts in the article that I understand... Especially the last alinea. It was amazing & saw her multiple times live. No one can't deny this while she was singing at the piano, you saw more real emotions than when she's singing on main stage. It's like she created some type of alter ego for this tour. I don't mean this in a negative way. However, I had GC EE & yess we spended the most money & waited the longest. She could have looked at us more than to the camera. She barely looked at the audience. 

I can see where you are coming from, but that doesn’t justify the two stars

Head Empty

The Netherlands is just so basic when it comes to music and entertainment.

"Doe maar normaal, dat is al gek genoeg"

It's a Dutch saying that translates to "Just be normal, that's crazy enough as is" and it completely encapsulates how Gaga is seen here :saladga:

• Like 1