💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

kmonster2479
1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

Yeah, we camped. We came really prepared because of the rain and we are all old school fans. We had a shitty view in Düsseldorf and barely saw her so we knew our home country was the only chance to be able to be barrier. 

But honestly, a Golden Circle EE ticket does garentee a good spot, you just have to know what spots to avoid. I was there later in the day in Paris and was at the outside end of the right catwalk and the view was epic over there.

But this was truly unbelievable, I've been front row before at a show of hers, but never in the middle and she performs practically everything on that stage in the middle. 

I wish this show she would use the catwalks a little bit more so everyone in the GC can have a good look

I'm thinking of going to end of right catwalk as I don't think I'll be able to see much in the middle (I'm really short). Do you think that'll be better for me or should I just try for the middle as she performs pretty much everything there? What time did you get there in Paris? 

• Like 1

Schwerk
Just now, kmonster2479 said:

I'm thinking of going to end of right catwalk as I don't think I'll be able to see much in the middle (I'm really short). Do you think that'll be better for me or should I just try for the middle as she performs pretty much everything there? What time did you get there in Paris? 

I would aim for the outside of the right catwalk, since you will have a clear few of the whole stage with probably only 1 row of people in front of you. Look for the camera at the catwalk and stand next to that, that's where she performs 1 song right in front of you. (Don't wanna spoil if you haven't seen it). 

I don't remember exactly when we got there since we took the wrong subway but I think around 1.30, which is still quite early but we had nothing better to do.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

kmonster2479
6 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I would aim for the outside of the right catwalk, since you will have a clear few of the whole stage with probably only 1 row of people in front of you. Look for the camera at the catwalk and stand next to that, that's where she performs 1 song right in front of you. (Don't wanna spoil if you haven't seen it). 

I don't remember exactly when we got there since we took the wrong subway but I think around 1.30, which is still quite early but we had nothing better to do.

Thank you! 💗 ⚔️ Do you think if I arrive in the morning with GCEE I have a good chance of being at the front of right catwalk?

GagaMyBlood95

I went to both Paris (seated) and this show (GC EE) to get a good perspective of the show and my god... It is such a well thought show, the lighting is amazing and of course Gaga kills it every time!

I literally came to the stadium at 16:45 and I was still in the middle of GC, around 20 meters from Gaga I think? :fatcat:

Schwerk
41 minutes ago, kmonster2479 said:

Thank you! 💗 ⚔️ Do you think if I arrive in the morning with GCEE I have a good chance of being at the front of right catwalk?

Yes cause most people that cue want to stand in the middle between the two catwalks. That spot looks nice but it gets really crowded and unconfortable and many people constantly have their hands up or are filming and the stage is quite low and Gaga very tiny so it's hard to see. So the outside of the right catwalk is best to me. When she performs her 1 song on the left catwalk she is facing the right as well, so you will also see that well from the right catwalk.

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

DpHitch1992

Such an amazing night/show! The atmosphere was electric!!! Her voice was phenomenal 😍 

Was the GC smaller at this show btw? I was worried i would struggle to find a good spot and thankfully had no problems ( I'm not the tallest person either) 

• Love 1

SimonBaetens

I loooooooooved last night’s show! I had a seat with frontal view of the stage. Everything was so well done, those visuals my god. It was my 7th time seeing her live and might be my favorite one. She sounded amazing, the choreo was on point and I liked the flow of the show. My favorite part was the piano section, I’d be surprised if she doesn’t do a full piano tour at some point.

• YAAAS 1

Sepsami
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I went to both Paris (seated) and this show (GC EE) to get a good perspective of the show and my god... It is such a well thought show, the lighting is amazing and of course Gaga kills it every time!

I literally came to the stadium at 16:45 and I was still in the middle of GC, around 20 meters from Gaga I think? :fatcat:

So should I go to the middle of GC if I arrive at about 5?

HighwayFantasy

F*CK ME. thats was my very first Gaga concert ever and it was ELECTRIC and SURREAL. I haven't shoot anything besides some photos because I wanted to witness everything in full glory without my phone. I cannot describe how immaculate Gaga in concert is in real life. One thing I learned from Gaga in concert what I haven't felt ever in my body and mind: the energy and vibrations of Gaga and the crowd. Its insane. Yesterday was a truly dream and I am blessed to had this moment in my life. Love :pawsup:

Here are some photos with my best friend (girl on the left, and two friends of us). Highlights of the show: the intro interlude, bad romance, Babylon and Monster. Godd*mn :giveup:

Whats-App-Image-2022-07-26-at-7-24-18-PM

Whats-App-Image-2022-07-27-at-1-50-21-AM

Whats-App-Image-2022-07-27-at-1-50-23-AM

Whats-App-Image-2022-07-27-at-12-24-25-A

Whats-App-Image-2022-07-27-at-12-24-28-A
Whats-App-Image-2022-07-27-at-12-24-31-A

Edited by HighwayFantasy
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 10

Mr Ricky
1 hour ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Such an amazing night/show! The atmosphere was electric!!! Her voice was phenomenal 😍 

Was the GC smaller at this show btw? I was worried i would struggle to find a good spot and thankfully had no problems ( I'm not the tallest person either) 

Did you walk in front of me, I was having the best spot in GC, behind that guard, next to the path Gaga was walking. :bradley:

hé was my best friend for giving me the space to dance and letting me get close to Gaga :bradley:

Crossfit

Mr Ricky

RAIN.

ON.

ME.

HAD A FCKING VIBE. THE CROWD WAS WILD. I NEVER JUMPED SO MUCH, I NEVER EXPECTED THE CROWD TO BE THIS AMAZING :bradley:

I STILL GET CHILLS FROM THE THOUGHTS OF IT. :bradley:

Crossfit
  • Like 3

GagaMyBlood95
53 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

So should I go to the middle of GC if I arrive at about 5?

If you are tall or above average at least then YES!

If you are a bit smaller you might struggle with people around you since the stage is not that high

Mr Ricky

Also,

Miley Cyrus was at the Ball aswel. She was in the skybox.

info comes from the event manager. 🥰

Crossfit
  • Shook 9

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

Also,

Miley Cyrus was at the Ball aswel. She was in the skybox.

info comes from the event manager. 🥰

Last night??

What is she doing in NL :enigma:

• Shook 1

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Last night??

What is she doing in NL :enigma:

Yesss last night :ally:

I didn't hear right about another person being there aswel, but something with Monroe :laughga:

Crossfit
  • Like 1