Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

darkgaga
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe all the venues in Amsterdaam are booked out for that date :oprah: 

There are no stadiums with similar sizes in Amsterdam. Ziggo dome is an arena, and the Johan Cruijf Arena is even bigger than the Gelredome. She wouldn't sell all tickets

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

There are no stadiums with similar sizes in Amsterdam. Ziggo dome is an arena, and the Johan Cruijf Arena is even bigger than the Gelredome. She wouldn't sell all tickets

Inchresting. Johan Cruijf stadium is for football right? What is the one in Arnhem use for? Also football, even though smaller in capacity?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

imitalian

Hi guys, unfortunately i cannot attend this date anymore.

Let me know if you are interested, it's a GoldenCirle ticket.

Edited by imitalian

Geflikker

There is no chance this date will sold out. Too many tickets with less than 2 months to sell them 

darkgaga
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Inchresting. Johan Cruijf stadium is for football right? What is the one in Arnhem use for? Also football, even though smaller in capacity?

Yeah. Both are for football, but the one in Amsterdam is bigger. However, the one in Arnhem is also more made for events, as the grass field can be slided out of the stadium, instead of them having to build a GA on top of it. I think she did one concert there with the Monster Ball as well

• 3 weeks later...
PokerFace

Hi, 

I just found out that in Germany you need to wear a mask at the concert. Just to not miss anything, do you know about this concert? I haven't found any special info about the netherlands but i don't want to miss any essential info. 

Thanks! 

Tinnitus15
On 6/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, Geflikker said:

There is no chance this date will sold out. Too many tickets with less than 2 months to sell them 

Actually there are around 3,9k tickets left for this date,so it’s not that bad

Hi! Does anyone know if the venue will close the roof during the concert? The open-air Artrave concerts in the US were pretty lame tbh because of the daylight. 

itsdominik
13 minutes ago, PokerFace said:

Hi, 

I just found out that in Germany you need to wear a mask at the concert. Just to not miss anything, do you know about this concert? I haven't found any special info about the netherlands but i don't want to miss any essential info. 

Thanks! 

where did you read that? I‘m pretty sure that there‘s no mask mandate in Germany for events right now :) 

• Like 1

Geflikker
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Actually there are around 3,9k tickets left for this date,so it’s not that bad

There are more tickets for the standing area and we cannot count them. I know it's not that bad but idk if she can sell 4-6k tickets in a month. I hope so! 

• YAAAS 1

PokerFace
4 hours ago, itsdominik said:

where did you read that? I‘m pretty sure that there‘s no mask mandate in Germany for events right now :) 

It was an old english page apparently. The german page had other info. Thanks! 

DpHitch1992
10 hours ago, Robbinn said:

Hi! Does anyone know if the venue will close the roof during the concert? The open-air Artrave concerts in the US were pretty lame tbh because of the daylight. 

I think they will. I was wondering the same and Googled past concerts at the gelredome and all of them are indoors. 

Makes me look forward to it even more!

• Thanks 1

DpHitch1992
36 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

Hi! Does anyone know how I can return to Amsterdam after the show? Will there also be shuttle buses?

The last direct train is 23:00. The last train with 1 change is 00:00.

I don't think any shuttle bus services go after 00:00 to amsterdam:confused:

https://9292.nl/reisadvies