💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

boysomewhere
On 3/22/2022 at 11:37 PM, Harry Kat said:

Lol guys! Of course it's not only 13% sold out lol! By the time Dusseldorf sells out, this will sell out too! I find the choice very smart! People from Germany, Netherlands and Belgium can travel to Arnhem to see her! I'm sure that by July this will be sold out! I'm planning to travel there from Greece to see her :firega:

Me too 😊 

• Love 1

boysomewhere
On 3/23/2022 at 8:58 AM, thopekas said:

I'm also traveling from Greece to Arnhem with a friend for the concert, Arnhem was our first choice, it's seems to selling pretty slowly if you compare it to the other shows but I'm pretty sure until July it will be sold out too.

Yeah greek monsters let's go 😍

• YAAAS 1

thopekas
11 hours ago, boysomewhere said:

Yeah greek monsters let's go 😍

ÎŒÎ»ÎżÎč Î”ÎŒÎ”ÎŻÏ‚ από ΕλλΏΎα πρέπΔÎč Μα ÎșÎ±ÎœÎżÎœÎŻÏƒÎżÏ…ÎŒÎ” έΜα meetup ÏƒÏ„Îż Î‘ÏÎœÎ”ÎŒÂ đŸ„ł

• Love 1

Randy Bogaerts

For those of you who are interested, here you have an update after 1 week:

328 more seats have been sold, which makes the seating area 73% sold out so far. 

At this speed the seating area should be 80% sold out in about 3 weeks, although I believe it will go a bit faster now the DĂŒsseldorf date is almost completely sold out. 

How’s the promo for this date going on in The Netherlands?

Edited by Randy Bogaerts
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HighwayFantasy
12 minutes ago, Randy Bogaerts said:

For those of you who are interested, here you have an update after 1 week:

328 more seats have been sold, which makes the seating area 73% sold out so far. 

At this speed the seating area should be 80% sold out in about 3 weeks, although I believe it will go a bit faster now the DĂŒsseldorf date is almost completely sold out. 

You are awesome. How did you count the numbers? Couting all the grey dots on the map at Ticketmaster or something? 

One of the biggest radio stations here, Q Music, have a promo going on now. Gaga week. Everytime a song of Gaga plays you can text the station to win tickets for the Ball. I already heard her a couple of times during the morning in the car with Poker Face and Stupid Love. 

Source: https://qmusic.nl/acties/win-tickets-voor-lady-gaga-in-het-gelredome

Also a lot of other radio stations have radio commercials going on now. Haven't seen it on television yet. The social campaign is still running (Mojo campaign). 

• Like 1

Randy Bogaerts
18 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

You are awesome. How did you count the numbers? Couting all the grey dots on the map at Ticketmaster or something? 

One of the biggest radio stations here, Q Music, have a promo going on now. Gaga week. Everytime a song of Gaga plays you can text the station to win tickets for the Ball. I already heard her a couple of times during the morning in the car with Poker Face and Stupid Love. 

Source: https://qmusic.nl/acties/win-tickets-voor-lady-gaga-in-het-gelredome

Also a lot of other radio stations have radio commercials going on now. Haven't seen it on television yet. The social campaign is still running (Mojo campaign). 

That’s exactly how I did it
 😅

And great that they’re bringing more awareness!

5 hours ago, Randy Bogaerts said:

Still nothing major like posters etc. 

I have a lot of friends that want to go but are reluctant to buy a ticket since it's so far away from Amsterdam.

Harry Kat
13 hours ago, Bat said:

Still nothing major like posters etc. 

I have a lot of friends that want to go but are reluctant to buy a ticket since it's so far away from Amsterdam.

What? So far away from Amsterdam? Lol that's funny! It's only 100km away!  I'm coming from Greece 

• YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
45 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

What? So far away from Amsterdam? Lol that's funny! It's only 100km away!  I'm coming from Greece 

I guess it's far for someone who's not a monster. Like, I'm going from Tenerife to France (2 planes to get there) but I get people who just like some songs wouldnt do that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Harry Kat

99% I'm gonna book tickets next month for this show!  :excited2:

Edited by Harry Kat

Harry Kat
41 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess it's far for someone who's not a monster. Like, I'm going from Tenerife to France (2 planes to get there) but I get people who just like some songs wouldnt do that.

Even if they are not hardcore fans, a distance of 100km in the same country is not big:reductive:

• LMAO 1

Nicollings
9 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Even if they are not hardcore fans, a distance of 100km in the same country is not big:reductive:

For the most dutchies 100k is veeeeeeery far, if you need to drive more then 30 mins it’s far far away 😂

• Like 1

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, Nicollings said:

For the most dutchies 100k is veeeeeeery far, if you need to drive more then 30 mins it’s far far away 😂

This is true

I'm always under the impression that people like Americans are very used to drive far distances

For us Dutchies... 100 km is very far awaaaay 😅

Caio SCav

There are almost no available hotels in Arnhem anymore and I am wondering about it since I haven't booked it. :laughga: