Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB hits $161M*Top 2012 tours are revealed,Madonna on top*

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

This list seems rather inaccurate there shure were discounts in some show but the tickets were still expensive as **** she also played for packed venues, minus Peru

I think madonna played for 470k people in SA, Gaga for 350k, really impressive.

Redstreak

She's about to reach 400M with MB+BTWB. :clap:

I wonder if she will reach the MB gross tho.

I think she can do it. :)
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I think the BTWB will finish with a gross around $225M. She finished the year with $161,2M, and there's still missing 39 arena shows in North America.. she will probably gross around $1,7M each show in USA & Canada.. so 1,7 X 39 = 66,3. If you put that with the $161,2M already done = $227,5M. The same amount of money of the Monster Ball Tour.

And yes only $36M with the 12 shows in Latin America, but not only that, with the 2 shows in South Africa and 3 shows in Northern Europe, so $36M with 17 shows. She played for around 325K people in South America with 12 shows, for an average of 27,000 per show.

I tought she will gross much more of that with this tour and largely beat her previous Monster Ball Tour, but it will be pretty the same.

Madonna's tour is over. Gaga still has 3 months left.

Yes, but 3 months shows in arena. 39 shows still missing, she will probably gross around $1,7M each show in North America, so $1,7M X 39 shows = $66,3M additional.

So the tour will gross around $225M.

RAMROD

Godamit SodaAmerica you fails Gaga You! Come to Colon-bia jajajajaja

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I think the BTWB will gross $250 million - because she will add extra dates until it does.

She said herself the tour ends in 3 months like a week ago.

So..

October 26 - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol

November 3 - San JosĂƒÆ’Â©, Costa Rica - Estadio Nacional

November 6 - Bogota, Colombia - Estadio Nemesio Camacho El CampĂƒÆ’Â­n

November 9 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Parque dos Atletas

November 11 - SĂƒÆ’ÂŁo Paulo, Brazil - EstĂƒÆ’ÂĄdio do Morumbi

November 13 - Porto Alegre, Brazil - Fiergs Parking Lot

November 16 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium

November 20 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional de Santiago

November 23 - Lima, Peru - Estadio Universidad San Marcos

November 26 - Asuncion, Paraguay - Jockey Club Del Paraguay

only $36.000.000?

That was supposed to be her biggest leg yet

I guess so,Hopefully it doesn't include the Russian+African dates,If it does then i don't know what to think.

It actually include the African and Russian shows. So $36M for 17 shows.

She said herself the tour ends in 3 months like a week ago.

She could easily run it on to the end of March - I don't expect Tulsa on Mar 20th will be the last show.

I never understand why Madonna has such high gross millions..

Maybe due to the high price of ticket?

The chart spells it out. Everyone else in the top 8 charges between $86-$110 per ticket on average, while Madonna charges $140. Her average audience size is a tiny bit smaller than Gaga.

The chart spells it out. Everyone else in the top 8 charges between $86-$110 per ticket on average, while Madonna charges $140. Her average audience size is a tiny bit smaller than Gaga.

Actually, the average audience for Madonna is 24k and 19k for Gaga. But the average for Gaga will fall a bit due to the arena shows in 2013.

Actually, the average audience for Madonna is 24k and 19k for Gaga. But the average for Gaga will fall a bit due to the arena shows in 2013.

That's not from this chart. The "average tickets" (sold per date I think) is 31k for both Madonna and Gaga. But M has more dates recorded so far, and higher prices (140 vs 102)

That's not from this chart. The "average tickets" (sold per date I think) is 31k for both Madonna and Gaga. But M has more dates recorded so far, and higher prices (140 vs 102)

The average is in the 20,000's for Gaga,not 31K.

Archived