💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP INSPIRATION!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

roberrtson93

I'd just like to say that not everything that glows or is neon is ARTPOP. I'm tired of seeing that on LM...

Is it just me?

Aug12-Lady-Gaga-Fame-Perfume-Video.jpg

commercial-lady-gaga-fame-directed-by-steven-klein-and-produced-by-ridley-scott-associates.png

I would be so happy if this type of imagery from the Fame video made its way into ARTPOP's imagery! :flutter:

Or this!

LadyGagaFAMEcommercial_LadyGagaBLACKEAUDEPARFUM_LadyGagaFAME_GagaLatestNews_StevenKlein_OfficialVideo.jpg

I think the Fame campaign's imagery is stunning! I definitely wouldn't mind it being used at some point during ARTPOP, but not whole.

3 points in and ready for more

Jesse Pinkman

Aug12-Lady-Gaga-Fame-Perfume-Video.jpg

commercial-lady-gaga-fame-directed-by-steven-klein-and-produced-by-ridley-scott-associates.png

I would be so happy if this type of imagery from the Fame video made its way into ARTPOP's imagery! :flutter:

Or this!

LadyGagaFAMEcommercial_LadyGagaBLACKEAUDEPARFUM_LadyGagaFAME_GagaLatestNews_StevenKlein_OfficialVideo.jpg

I feel like its too dark, more BTW ish to me.

It's science, bitch

• 3 weeks later...
charsolheim

I'm here for a performance where the lights turn off and then the fibre optic wig turns on as a beat of a song begins and Gaga starts dancing with insane hairorgraphy, then the whole outfit lights up with neon colours and omg can you even imagine!

THIS.

Archived