• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NichuuB

• bionic

• River

• YCHofficial

RAMROD

I got my game three days ago. Just only got dash. And it's either my 8bit do doesn't work or what, but I tried all kind of things on my left stick but still cannot do the dash thing with my Miraidon :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I got my game three days ago. Just only got dash. And it's either my 8bit do doesn't work or what, but I tried all kind of things on my left stick but still cannot do the dash thing with my Miraidon :smh:

Does your left stick make a clicking noise when pressed? My friend had the same issue (her Miriadon not dashing), but when she used a different left-joycon (that actually made the clicking sound when pressing the left stick) she was suddenly able to dash lol 

Edited by ALGAYDO

RAMROD
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Does your left stick make a clicking noise when pressed? My friend had the same issue (her Miriadon not dashing), but when she used a different left-joycon (that actually made the clicking sound when pressing the left stick) she was suddenly able to dash lol 

Fam, thank you. I can finally do it too :lmao: :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

YCHofficial

Im actively filling my pokedex. I have about a 100 to go. I need the shiny charm. 
I never owned the shiny charm in previous games. Luckily I got the other 2 starters through surpise trade yesterday.

Edited by YCHofficial
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 6:17 AM, River said:

I have the open world stress, idk what to do I want to do everything and idk where to go it's too big and too the same  

me too! I feel like I'm not following the "correct" path and that I'm missing stuff or skipping quickly through stuff. It doesn't help that you can go from one side of the map to the other quite fast (except for when you have mountain barriers). I enjoy open world games but I feel that I like when they give you a certain path to follow. 

Also, because of this, I've captured and encountered evolved forms of different Pokemon before encountering their previous forms :flop:

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Poker said:

me too! I feel like I'm not following the "correct" path and that I'm missing stuff or skipping quickly through stuff. It doesn't help that you can go from one side of the map to the other quite fast (except for when you have mountain barriers). I enjoy open world games but I feel that I like when they give you a certain path to follow. 

Also, because of this, I've captured and encountered evolved forms of different Pokemon before encountering their previous forms :flop:

botw is the best in this sense, it's open world with choices of directions, here it's not even highlighting the direction that I set on the map lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

why tf I can't find online raids? it's gives 1-2 and then "no available postings" something like that

I want charizard!!!:grr: help get a charizardddd

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PartySick

Does anyone have a non-English Ditto to trade?

I can offer a Solar Power Charmander in your choice of a luxury ball, a premier ball, or a beast ball. Not sure if the IVs are great (I haven't even finished the gyms yet) but bottle caps are easy to get, I suppose, so it's not a huge issue.

I wanna breed for shinies :bradley:

Oh, and I can give you an English Ditto if you want :laughga:

ditto GIF

charmander GIF

🖤

YCHofficial

Who wants to trade all their Scarlet Paradox pokemon (including Koraidon) for all my (Violet) Paradox pokemon (including Miraidon)