Pokemon Scarlet and Violet [Out NOW]

bionic

What version will you be getting?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What version will you be getting?

• Pokemon Scarlet
    • Pokemon Violet

Featured Posts

The main structure they showed in the trailer looks like the Sagrada Familia really cool! 
THANK GOD they are going with the PLA style for the main series games, I just wished they bumped the graphics up,

I feel like PLA was an experiment to see the reaction and how a main series game could function in this format before going full steam ahead. Which might be why we are getting it so soon. 

• YAAAS 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NichuuB

• bionic

• River

• YCHofficial

blackpink
2 hours ago, bionic said:

we probs won't know untl much later in t ime

i feel like the grass cat will be the bipedal fem mon (aka the furry bait) of this gen :giveup:

Edited by blackpink
  • LMAO 2

InsomniaMonster69

I....don't like the starter pokemon? 

Hopefully their evolutions get better... 

Edited by TasteofaFish

yourstruly

I didn't expect a main game so soon! Their teams are working crazy, 3 games in a year, anniversary album etc... Happy for them :kiss:

For sure choosing the fire starter, excited to see the final evolutions :giggle:

Juanlittlem

I need Sprigatito so bad :heart: He looks so cute, those cute little eyes please he's just so cute :hug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 hours ago, Chris Thomason said:

I'm going to need Game Freak to up their graphics settings. This isn't just a small indie game dev, they've got money behind them. This isn't anything to do with hardware limitations either before anyone tries to defend it.

It's a shame we can clearly see the potential right there, knowing the resources they have. Even this One Piece game that has the same potential but fell flat, looks better:

RudraCNG

Omg my country as a Pokemon region :derpga: Idk how to feel abt this Pokemon, Arceus was good but it needed like a whole more year bf its release to polish the game, and this one will be out not even a year after Arceus...

• Like 1

PartySick

I won't get fooled by the cat again :patrizia:

The last time we had a cat starter it became hideous. I'll just stick to my tradition of ditching the starter as soon as possible, thank you.

I saw Seviper though! :giveup: my baby :giveup:

đź–¤
  • LMAO 3

TheOriginalOne

Does GameFreak know that there are other countries outside of Europe that they can base their regions on? :bear:
Like, I get we’ve had 4 Japan based and 2 US based, but let’s go somewhere else. There’s so much inspiration to be found in Africa, Latin America, and other parts of Asia!

Anyway, starters are adorable! Graphics like basic as ever. Billion dollar franchise and still terrible looking games even tho we’ve seen better from other games on switch. Wish they would had waited until 2023 to really actually work on the game. Hoping for the best ig.

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • Like 2

bionic
4 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Does GameFreak know that there are other countries other outside of Europe that they can base their regions on? :bear:

Anyway, starters are adorable! Graphics like basic as ever. Billion dollar franchise and still terrible looking games even tho we’ve seen better from other games on switch. Wish they would had waited until 2023 to really actually work on the game. Hoping for the best ig.

Europe + US are the biggest international markets

buy bionic

TheOriginalOne
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

Europe + US are the biggest international markets

So does this just mean we’re doomed to nonstop European regions? Let’s expose them to something new! The same way early video games from Japan exposed the west to Japan. 

Edited by TheOriginalOne

bionic
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So does this just mean we’re doomed to none stop European regions? Let’s expose them to something new! The same way early video games from Japan exposed the west to Japan. 

It means any other country will be bumped further down the list. I expect we will get an India-based region in the near future given all the references

buy bionic

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet [Out NOW]