đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Richardson/Gaga Film Discussion Topic

David Ward

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I hope it's realistic.. I hope it's not glossy or dramatised or scripted. I hope it's totally candid with interviews to explain things. I hope there's lots of fashion, music and I want to hear a lot of Gaga's opinions and more about how she grew up and got to where she is.

I don't want a re-hash of the BTW Era .. I'd love to see how the album is made. What she has to go through to release it - both by herself whilst writing it and creating visuals and talking about it with Interscope more formally.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

will it show the whole of the BTW ball or are we going to get a HBO special or something similar for that? :huh:

tomsches

Mking of music videos

Studio recordings

Meetings with producers/label

Gaga at home writing songs and so on

Her naked tbh

JK but how they made the stage :)

THIS PLEASE.

AND I WANT A WALK THROUGH THE WHOLE STAGE, WITH GAGA EXPLAINING IT ALL AND EVERYTHING :cry:

ALSO A TRIP UNDER THE STAGE & BACKSTAGE

Epione

I want that movie to be about backstage and other things such as her wardrobe, daily life, how she is sitting next to computer and chatting with monsters. Also, I want to see dancers, how Gaga is spending her time with them. All in all, I need to shut up. Gaga will do the best. She knows how to make us happy. Bye. :pawsup: :toofunny:

I don't think this is a good idea.. I mean, Terry making a movie about something as boring for the GP as her making music and doing what we all could expect from a popstar?

I hope this doesn't hit the theaters.. It'll be Part Of Me all over again.

HausOfMark

I think i heard on the radio this summer it will be released, ide what station, i just quickly heard it.

-Mark

Pure Adrenaline

I want to see ARTPOP process, the House meetings, backstage, having fun with tara and friends ...I wanna see organic and pure momnets that are real...I wanna see her not paying attention to the camera and being her all the way and I def don't wanna see some crap fake moments like the cry in the thanksgiving special that was so fake that made me loose some respect for her :sick:

but most of all I wanna see her smiling laughing and having fun :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Schwerk

I would love to see her in b---h-mode for once (if that's even possible :derpga: )

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived