Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Richardson/Gaga Film Discussion Topic

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Behind the scenes footages, the making of ARTPOP :flutter:

YASSSS :nails: We have never actually seen her creative process, I must see it. :giveup:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

YASSSS :nails: We have never actually seen her creative process, I must see it.

Me too :giveup:

Does anyone know when she started recording?

I think since Europe leg... In Sweden, when a black out was produced in FOHL Terry was filming her

David Ward

I think since Europe leg... In Sweden, when a black out was produced in FOHL Terry was filming her

Was Terry filming from a digital camera or was it a video camera?

Was Terry filming from a digital camera or was it a video camera?

:flop: I don't know. I only remember that was a big camera

Stephen

Does anyone know when she started recording?

Terry has been posting pictures since the first BTWB show in April, so I'm guessing even before then.

David Ward

:flop: I don't know. I only remember that was a big camera

Ok :sweat: I once saw a video on YouTube at the BTWB and he came out with a small ass digital camera, and I was like, 'they better better not be filming the movie on that cheap thing" :toofunny:

Sam Griffin

Ok :sweat: I once saw a video on YouTube at the BTWB and he came out with a small ass digital camera, and I was like, 'they better better not be filming the movie on that cheap thing"

i think it was a digital camera when he was recording FOHL :confuse:

David Ward

Terry has been posting pictures since the first BTWB show in April, so I'm guessing even before then.

Maybe he recorded since the very beginning and always records the most biggest moments through out the tour and get some b-roll. :shrug:

I would like a movie that includes: kicking off the BTW Ball tour, performing while writing a new album, ending the BTWB and show how much struggle Gaga faces when she is very busy trying to make her fans happy and changing the world one sequent at a time. :)

i think it was a digital camera when he was recording FOHL :confuse:

:ohno:

PopReaper

I would like a movie that includes: kicking off the BTW Ball tour, performing while writing a new album, ending the BTWB and show how much struggle Gaga faces when she is very busy trying to make her fans happy and changing the world one sequent at a time. :)

This+TBTWB's planning+Some type of biography on the begginning,like a 10/15 min. introduction

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

GerMonsterNotta

Her singing in the studio, proving to her critics that her voals are legit and flawless without autotune

Her writing music at the piano, like from the fear melody, really raw and organic

Maybe he recorded since the very beginning and always records the most biggest moments through out the tour and get some b-roll. :shrug:

:ohno:

m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=ES&hl=es&v=2spY7cp4H34

EarnYourLeather

Her singing in the studio, proving to her critics that her voals are legit and flawless without autotune

Her writing music at the piano, like from the fear melody, really raw and organic

People, from my experience, respect her now as a vocalist after many many epic performances.

To be honest I think this style of documentary film making has run it's course so unless she does something innovative I don't give a fu*k.

If I see another grainy black and white documentary about the artistic process I will go full ape **** crazy and start pissing on photos of Isaac Mizrahi.

Archived