Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

iku iku iku

Yeah I’ve been falling into depression because I can’t stop watching the news.

I also donated some money in hope that it can help someone. 

We live right next to Russia and I really really don’t want to go to war. My mom says we have to defend this country or at least be of some use. She herself has lived through 4 years of genocide and knows what war is like firsthand. 

Edited by iku iku iku
  • Love 14
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

Andrea Nicole
18 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

Yeah I’ve been falling into depression because I can’t stop watching the news.

I’ve also donated some money in hope that it can help someone. 

We live right next to Russia and I really really don’t want to go to war. My mom says we have to defend this country or at least be of some use. She herself has lived through 4 years of genocide and knows what war is like firsthand. 

where do you live?

TheSlash
3 hours ago, Andrea Nicole said:

What are starlink stations?

It's a satellite-based internet network. So they basically made Ukraine independent from whatever Russia might do to their communication systems (at least in some way).

Also y'all, please take care of you and your mental health. As strange and inappropriate in this current situation it may seem, do something you love and have fun with. It's important to find a healthy balance between these horrifying news and your normal life.

I follow our public broadcaster "Tagesschau" on Instagram and they recently made a short Live where they talked about keeping up your mental health during this time with both a pandemic and this war.

Stay safe and healthy y'all :kara: :heart:

Edited by TheSlash
Ew, David!
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
27monster27

Meanwhile conservatives continue to use the Ukrainian people for clout:

he/him/his
  • Sad 2
CyberRaga
14 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

Hard to tell. Russian press wrote that he came to work as usual, had his morning coffee and then… jumped out of the window. It’s just weird and only confirmed by Russian media. Let’s wait for some more information. 

Ah, the go to explanation to every political suicide by Russia: jumped off a window/balcony. He was 100% killed. 

• Like 2
LilyLark
8 hours ago, Hades said:

So who are Putin's allies? Belarus and China? 

Yup, and even China isn't supporting him v. strongly...

What's also infuriating is that he's only wiling to have talks in Belarus—not any of the fairly neutral countries that have ties to both Russia and Ukraine, like the Ukrainian govt. has suggested—which everyone knows is a) in Putin's pocket and b) they are launching cruise missiles right now from Belarus at Kyiv, which qualifies as a war crime and c) if Zelensky goes to Belarus they'll kill him.

• Thanks 1
LilyLark
1 hour ago, CyberRaga said:

Ah, the go to explanation to every political suicide by Russia: jumped off a window/balcony. He was 100% killed. 

It's so obvious that they've been murdered 99% of the time...one has to think they come up with the flimsy stories like "he fell off a balcony" because they know people will realize that it was murder and be terrified.

• Like 3
CyberRaga
9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

What's also infuriating is that he's only wiling to have talks in Belarus—not any of the fairly neutral countries that have ties to both Russia and Ukraine, like the Ukrainian govt. has suggested—which everyone knows is a) in Putin's pocket and b) they are launching cruise missiles right now from Belarus at Kyiv, which qualifies as a war crime and c) if Zelensky goes to Belarus they'll kill him.

He's not going to. He stated an hour ago that he won't negotiate in a country that is being used to attack Ukraine. 

And the best part? Russian delegation have arrived in Belarus for talks with Ukraine. Is it possible that Putin can twist this to benefit him (in other words: ''Ukraine didn't show up --> they don't want to negotiate, so let's just continue the war with far more force'')? Although Ukraine has suggested other countries to negotiate.

• Like 2
Tinnitus15
25 minutes ago, CyberRaga said:

This has to do with Russia being banned from SWIFT,right?

• Like 1
CyberRaga
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

This has to do with Russia being banned from SWIFT,right?

I'm not sure actually, but I'd like to think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Ruble has already collapsed and I'm afraid that by tomorrow it's worthless. 

• Like 2
Chesescake
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

That's not totally true, right now their newspaper office website were spreading misinformation like Ukraine president had already escape, and how Huawei was their to support Russian.

There's also some ppl making sexism joke about they were looking for "Ukrainian little sister" refugees between 10 to 25 years old.

• Sad 2
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine