About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

TheSlash
55 minutes ago, Runway said:

the west and their stupid following of their rules of not intervening while  they let putin get away with instating a totalitarian hitler-like regime in a foreign country :duck:

Well, Putin basically threatened the Western countries to launch nuclear missiles if any other country intervenes. As long as he doesn't actively attack NATO states in the region, they can literally do nothing besides building a defense line at the eastern flank of the NATO states in Europe.

Ew, David!
  • Shook 1
Lady JarJar

xspdoitwxuj81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ukranian soldiers after retaking airport in Kyiv

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • Love 6
Lady JarJar

Anonymous is also performing cyberattacks against Russia and DDoSed RT

Edited by Lady JarJar
Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 2
Ronk
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Moldova is more similar to Ukraine post-2014 than Belarus. Since the 90s, Russia occupies a piece of Moldova called Transnistria and for this reason, Moldova isn't allowed in NATO or EU (despite being pro-Western). Ukraine is effectively surounded by Russia in the South (from Crimea), east and north (Donbass and Russia proper), north-west (Belarus) and south-west (Transnistria).

The worst scenario if the invasion of Ukraine is succesfull and quick is that Putin will try to occupy the whole of Moldova next. Moldova is the the closest country to Romania in terms of culture, Language, history. It will be devastating for all Romanians.

He will probably go after Georgia next because Georgia has been in talks with NATO about joining.  After Georgia falls, Moldova will probably be next.  Belarus is already a puppet, and the rest of the countries who were in the USSR will be too afraid to fight Russia, so will join the new USSR as soon as they are asked.  My opinion.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Shook 1
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Anonymous is also performing cyberattacks against Ukraine and DDoSed RT

Don't they usually fight against tyranny? I would be VERY surprised they're actually taking sides with Russia...:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
Gabi001
34 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Don't they usually fight against tyranny? I would be VERY surprised they're actually taking sides with Russia...:wtfga:

I think that they take side with whoever pays them more

Edit: Now I read that they are doing cyberattacks against Russia, not Ukraine. So they actually sided with Ukraine and the West. 

Edited by Gabi001
I'm not having fun tonight.
  • Shook 1
Ophelia
2 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Anonymous is also performing cyberattacks against Ukraine and DDoSed RT

no, it’s actually the other way around. Don’t worry guys

@Gabi001 @TimisaMonster

For some reason I can’t paste a link nor a quote. Just find @YourAnonOne on TT. Legit account of The Anonymous

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Thanks 1
Poltergeist
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Truly heartbreaking. We've already decided to flee to my grandma to Lisbon if polish military will call to arms and my dad didn't wants to go with us and 'protect what we have' but we've persuaded him already. I don't imagine leaving him behind.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Love 2
alsemanche
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

lol

another war crime yas 😍

This is crazy

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Sad 1
FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Ronk said:

He will probably go after Georgia next because Georgia has been in talks with NATO about joining.  After Georgia falls, Moldova will probably be next.  Belarus is already a puppet, and the rest of the countries who were in the USSR will be too afraid to fight Russia, so will join the new USSR as soon as they are asked.  My opinion.

Depositphotos_76259567_S-c-1210x680.webp

Many former URSS states are already vassals of Russia, so it's possible that the Kremlin doesn't see the point in annexing them formally. Belarus and Kazahstan, for instance, are already Russian puppets, and the entire Central Asia is dependent on Russia as all countries are landlocked and Russia is one of the main powers in the region. Armenia is relatively pro-Russian because of their dislike from Turkey and Azerbaijan too. The remaining independent countries are Georgia, Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova and the Baltic states. The Baltic states are in NATO so Putin will most likely them alone, and Azerbaijan should be protected by Turkey.. so that leaves Georgia and the Republic of Moldova. Both of them already have Russian troops in their territory in Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia since the 90s and 2000s.

main-qimg-8cf62cd5382aa373ad0a03a06f3ed2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
AnnaNicoleSmith
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

**** you Putin for this. You will pay in some ways either after life or form of karma. **** you

• Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine