politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

In white are all the lands Ukraine regained during the war so far - what is happening in Kharkiv is similar to the counter-attacks around Kyiv, though at a much smaller scale.

FSGzymzXEAAZGKU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• Teletubby

• PartySick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)

FSHMvyQWQAMd4np?format=jpg&name=4096x409

In the last day, the only changes took place in eastern Ukraine (in Kharkiv and Donbas).

FSMPGVUWQAIhWHJ?format=jpg&name=4096x40961) The successful counter-offensive around Kharkiv continued. The way the Russians are pushed out from around Ukraine's second largest city mirrors they way they retrated from Kyiv and Chernihiv in the early phases of the war. 

The fact that the Russians destroyed bridges on their way out means they don't attempt to reuse them, so they won't try take back the land. Moreover, according to the Institue for the Study of War, given their succes, Ukrainian forces will reach the border with Russia in the near future. Surprisingly, the Russians themselves addmited their looses.

2) The Russians a) abandoned their plans to drive directly south-east from Izyum to Slovyansk; b) failed to advance to Slovyansk via the south-FSMPFOcXMAEQ3tt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096western road to Barvinvoke. Russian attacks on the villages of Velyka Komyshuvakha, Zavody and Virnopillya in the SW of Izyum were repelled. However, it's unclear if 🇺🇦 forces started actually reclaiming land here the way they did around Kharkiv.

3) Fighting continued in Donbas in Rubizhne, Avdiivke, Kreminna etc. Nyzhnie was likely occupied by the Russians and pro-Russian sources claim the same thing about Popasna. If Popasna fell/ will fall, the Institue for the Study of War says Russia will very possibily go on the Popasna -> Bakhmut -> Siversk/ Slovyansk route. In the south, the Russians also attacked Poltavka (unsuccessfully)

Screenshot_557.png

4) Lastly, in the Azovstal Steel Plant is being fought what is likely the last battle significant battle for Mariupol. It's unclear in what stage the battle is currently or for how much longer the fighting will go on.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)

FSRfzkkXMAIYg-m?format=jpg&name=4096x409

No significant changes since yesterday & the Russians didn't advance in any direction.

FSMPGVUWQAIhWHJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

1) The situation in Kharkiv is the same as it was yesterday. It seems that Russians will deploy more troops here to prevent the Ukrainians from reaching Ukraine's internationally recognized border with Russia.

2) Nothing happened aroundFSRf14oXEAcy7RT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 Izyum, however the Russians attempted to cross the Siverskyi Donets river in Donbas, without succces (see the black circle). In Donbas, Russians' primary goals are still to reach Luhansk and Donetsk's administrative borders. From the current events, it seems that the previous prediction that Lysychansk will be targeted before Severodonetsk is right.

Screenshot_557.png

2) In Mariupol, as the fighting in Azostal Steel the Plant seems to be in its final stages, Russia is looking for ways of integrating the city economically into Russia, capitalizing its port and incorporating it into Russia's regional economic agenda 1.

3) Ukrainians damaged the Russians elements on Snake Island very badly over the last days. Some say Ukraine FSPJWZAXEAEekrE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096might be able to retake the island in the near future, which would be an important win as for the Russians, Snake Island is a useful military base west of Crimea (note: the Black Sea is a sea with almost no islands). They use it to threaten the airspace on a huge portion of Ukraine, moreover, from a strategic point of view, the island is important because of its close proximity with the Danube Delta. 

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Thanks 2
FfFfFfFF

So much anticipation for a washed out speech and his usual delirium. :bear:

• LMAO 1
FfFfFfFF

He was asked not to do it, but still choose to symbolically parade for the regime that spills actual blood as we are currently speaking.

kim kardashian GIF

• Like 3
FfFfFfFF

After loosing almost an entire week of updates, I will stop posting on this thread and find a different place to upload the information about how the war is progressing. :vegas: I don't know where though.

• Love 1
PartySick
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

After loosing almost an entire week of updates, I will stop posting on this thread and find a different place to upload the information about how the war is progressing. :vegas: I don't know where though.

Admin said it shouldn't happen again but you should still back up your posts somewhere else regardless :bradley:

But please continue posting them here, I read them every day :bradley:

And all at once, you're all I want 💚
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
FfFfFfFF
Just now, PartySick said:

Admin said it shouldn't happen again but you should still back up your posts somewhere else regardless :bradley:

But please continue posting them here, I read them every day :bradley:

I can write the post somehere else, but copy-pasting would not work because of the pictures/ flags, so maybe I'll upload as a picture. But I'll look into it! :poot:

This is my needed reminder to not get attached to mundane things, be them texts, stuff I own, grades, neither is forever. 

Somehow related - After my grandfather died, my aunt's family decided to completely cut the orchard and now they are building something (this is also the place where I buried my first dog after it died :selena:). Extrapolating this, everything is meant to perish in the end, so why should I be sad about that? 

• Love 3
  • Shook 1
PartySick
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I can write the post somehere else, but copy-pasting would not work because of the pictures/ flags, so maybe I'll upload as a picture. But I'll look into it! :poot:

This is my needed reminder to not get attached to mundane things, be them texts, stuff I own, grades, neither is forever. 

Somehow related - After my grandfather died, my aunt's family decided to completely cut the orchard and now they are building something (this is also the place where I buried my first dog after it died :selena:). Extrapolating this, everything is meant to perish in the end, so why should I be sad about that? 

That's a really deep thought to take away from a couple days of a Gaga forum being corrupted by a power outage :bradley:

Excuse me while I spiral :bradley:

Maybe there's a way to construct them in google docs or something then you can just share the link here :party:

Idk, as long as I can read them :bradley:

And all at once, you're all I want 💚
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
LilyLark

Was reading about the river crossing where apparently up to 500 Russian soldiers were killed...insane...they are getting absolutely crushed and it's wild Putin and Russian State TV and Lavrov are still threatening Poland, Lithuania, Sweden, Finland, etc.....

*Also find it really strange/interesting how they seem to have a hard on for hating Lithuania more than Estonia and Latvia. I'm assuming it's due to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth hundreds of years ago

TheSlash
51 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

*Also find it really strange/interesting how they seem to have a hard on for hating Lithuania more than Estonia and Latvia. I'm assuming it's due to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth hundreds of years ago

Maybe it's also due to the fact that Lithuania and Poland both surround their exclave Kalininigrad and fear they might close the borders making Kaliningrad basically only accessible by sea.

Ew, David!
  • Like 1