MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The EU can hardly function without Russia. I believe 40% of the natural gas they use comes from Russia. I could be wrong but I believe Germany is useless without Russian gas. 

It will.be hard in everyone. 

That's the thing, they're not energy independent at all. The US gets 11% of its imports from Russia, we can do without, but Europe literally can't unless they find some miracle answer.

It's f*cked but...I think Putin gets away with this...for now. Until he's stupid enough to touch a NATO member. Then it's war.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The Fame Monster

I hope the Russian citizens will wake up and see through the LIES of their leader. They ought to really think about do they want to be part of this. Will they allow their government to continue having this war? Are they willing to face the consequences their leader has cast upon them? I don’t understand why anyone living in these modern days wishes to live under a war.

I live in a country that shares a long border with Russia and the spread of war really worries me. I can’t even read any of your comments because it makes me more worried.

My thoughts and prayers are with Ukraine. For the sake of your country and its people, and the whole world, please show them you can’t be defeated. Stay safe.

• Love 12
  • Thanks 2
Mr Mendes
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wonder how that would go. If he can't occupy it then what is Putin's plan exactly?

I would say he probably doesn't really have a plan B. 

Already it's been made clear that this hasn't gone the way he thought it would. There's been a lot of information that has come out in the last few hours that has indicated he's been incredibly surprised the US had the intel on this that they did. This operation is not coming as a surprise, nor has it proven to be what he thought it was going to be yet. It appears that the Russian people are generally speaking not for this either, so I'm not sure that he's really got a backup plan? 

Now, that's not to say this tide can't and won't change. Odds are still in his favor, but it doesn't look like Ukraine is going to just give up the game like he seems to think they were going to. What'll be the pivot point here is if he actually has the resources to maintain a war. Invading is one thing, but actually playing the long game and actively keeping up a ground war of this scale is something he's not had to do yet really, so it'll be interesting to see how long he can realistically keep it up. 

• Like 2
FFXIV WhiteMage
33 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The EU can hardly function without Russia. I believe 40% of the natural gas they use comes from Russia. I could be wrong but I believe Germany is useless without Russian gas. 

It will.be hard in everyone. 

Yes that’s why Putin have the guts to push  through but that won’t be enough to sustain the whole Russian population. The oligarchs and Putin will be unbothered but the ordinary citizens will suffer.  

• Like 2
Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

what happened? link only lead me to verify page

Basically a rocket was launched but it was faulty and didn’t launch and crashed into the launching point :air:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Just getting ready for bed and I got the news notification. Truly terrifying what the future holds for us. 

Legit couldnt sleep worrying about this. Not good , and made worse by the fact that Putin is emboldened by the conservatives here

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
TheSlash
52 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There's nothing to laugh about that whole situation but I laughed way louder than I should've while watching the video :green: . The way it just fell back combined with his Russian swearing sent me :air:

Edited by TheSlash
Ew, David!
  • LMAO 2
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine