• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Christopher Rolas

A global pandemic and major war at the same time, just what the human kind needs :smh:

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind
  • Like 3
Poltergeist
25 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Where are hireable assassins when needed :bradley:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m honestly just in shock… Why? Why does it have to come to this? 🥺 I hate him so much…

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1
FFXIV WhiteMage

Hopefully things de-escalate. 

Russia’s economy will fall right after this and the weight of the sanctions imposed by EU countries  will be shouldered by the citizens.  

• Like 5
hijadeputa

This is terrible. How can this happen today. I feel sad for the ukrainan people, hoping everyone will be fine. And I hope this doesn’t get worse :ohno:

• Like 1
JusKeepBreathin
10 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans. :smh: 

I mean no, but in our small lifetimes yes. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
HermioneT

Just imagine, there is still an pandemic going on and a worldwide environmental crisis and as a leader you rather start a war?:smh: like how dumb must one be or he is really living in an alternate reality or still stuck in the 90s.

I just can't believe there are enough people in Russia who execute such horrible and idiotic ideas

She / hers
  • Like 7
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Hopefully things de-escalate. 

Russia’s economy will fall right after this and the weight of the sanctions imposed by EU countries  will be shouldered by the citizens.  

The EU can hardly function without Russia. I believe 40% of the natural gas they use comes from Russia. I could be wrong but I believe Germany is useless without Russian gas. 

It will.be hard in everyone. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine