• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Fanta
22 minutes ago, CyberRaga said:

Easy for the leaders to start wars as they’re not in the frontline dying because of them. Trash. 
And all the ”Stay strong Ukraine” bs that other leaders have been saying does nothing. Baltic, Finland, Poland etc are on the line here. 
Watch China attack Taiwan, Israel and Palestine conflict spread to all ME and NK attacking SK/Japan. 

I cannot believe I have to reiterate this again, it is not the "Israel and Palestine conflict". Israel is an illegal and apartheid terrorist state, Palestinians are victims of ethnic cleansing period. You'd think you'd understand what an invader looks like since you're here in this thread just as appalled and disgusted as we are.

As for the horrifying news regarding the topic of this thread - I have no words. Like many of us here, I am praying for the safety of all the innocent people caught in the crossfire of this terrible and unnecessary war. I was holding out on optimism thinking a resolution of some sorts was possible, but the worst seems to already be happening. I really hope Ukraine makes it through safely, somehow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
FATCAT
1 hour ago, GregJA said:

I hope everyone is safe but people need to stop calling it WW3 

This is the closest we’ve ever been to it. If Putin does as he says, NATO won’t stand for being invaded & will counter. That’s all it takes.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Shook 1
thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

This is the closest we’ve ever been to it. If Putin does as he says, NATO won’t stand for being invaded & will counter. That’s all it takes.

Honestly feel like NATO is all talk and won't do anything but we'll see. 

• Like 1
FATCAT
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Putin has to attack a NATO ally first, hopefully we never see that, but if he does occupy Ukraine the borders of multiple NATO allies will meet his.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1
Tinnitus15

disgusting lots of innocent people died on the streets!Putin you’re out of your mind 

since my father was an ex military man he said these rockets have huge damages 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 1
RAMROD

I hope everyone in Ukraine and surrounding areas atay safe as much as possible :noparty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

disgusting lots of innocent people died on the streets!Putin you’re out of your mind 

since my father was an ex military man he said these rockets have huge damages 

Paratrooper video is fake

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 4
  • Thanks 1
Ivannn
11 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

NATO is not alliance that will invade or attack anyone. It is a Defence and security alliance. 

Tinnitus15
Just now, FATCAT said:

Paratrooper video is fake

The other videos with dead people are disgusting!The scene is just like in a horror movie 

enissa11
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The other videos with dead people are disgusting!The scene is just like in a horror movie 

which ones??

Mad Architect of Light
Poltergeist

I'm praying for everyone in Ukraine, but I'm ****ing afraid for my loved ones... We live in Poland, we share border with Ukraine, if anything happens...

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Love 9
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine