MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
40 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Gasprom CEO allegedly committed suicide (that’s what Russian media said, still waiting for confirmation, that’d be… interesting) 

I haven’t seen a single news article about this.Is it true?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Tinnitus15

Russia bans flights from my country because we banned them first and are sheltering refuges.Our biggest sea side resort town is opening its hotels for Ukrainian refugees.For now 1300 Ukrainians crossed our border

• Like 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Dead body said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that Trump isn't POTUS anymore though?

Of all times to appreciate that, this isn’t one :icega:

One of his only redeeming qualities was his foreign policy in terms of American defense. He was nutty, but foreign leaders knew he would bring the hammer down if they tried anything. Biden is doing better than I expected with this, but it’s still not enough

We need to not only aide Ukraine, but also aide the EU countries who rely on Russia so that we can help lead them to being able to cut Russia off as well. Germany is the biggest example

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Thanks 2
lavender blonde
28 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I haven’t seen a single news article about this.Is it true?

Because it’s only in Russian and Ukrainian press for now. It’s better to wait for some Western media to confirm. If I find anything, I will link it.

• Thanks 1
TheSlash
1 hour ago, lavender blonde said:

Why is German energy politics like that? I mean anti-nuclear plants. Green Party? Isn’t gas more non-ecological than nuclear plants? 

Well, the long term plan is to completely switch to renewable energy. But until then, other sources of energy need to be used to bridge the time until the renewable one is sufficient enough for the whole country. As coal is already out of the equation, German politicians decided to use gas instead of nuclear energy, bc it is less risky.

And before you say anything about the "risky" part: This was decided 11 years ago after what happened in Fukushima :vegas: .

Ew, David!
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF

2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

Cherniv and Sumy are still under Ukraine's control, but Konotop (city in Sumy oblast) was captured by the Russians. They might use this advancement to expand the eastern frontline closer to Kyiv.

• Shook 1
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

Cherniv and Sumy are still under Ukraine's control, but Konotop (city in Sumy oblast) was captured by the Russians. They might use this advancement to expand the eastern frontline closer to Kyiv.

In Sumy they are being bombed. They have bombed the water pipes and there are people without drinking water and without electricity.

• Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine