MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

AnnaNicoleSmith

Do u guys know if the charity savethechildren a good one or they just use all the money for themselves like most charities in this world

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

mdvdyk
5 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I understand what you're telling me and I know not to take the press at face value, but that argument also extends to the account of a random stranger on a Stan website called gagadaily.com. It's hard to discuss with anybody who says "don't trust the media" as any somewhat trustful source of information would come from the media in regards to this situation. Regardless I hope your family and the rest of Ukraine stay as safe as possible. 

Thank you for your support and for your kind response, I'm sorry if I've been rude. I understand you, before I had my photo and my instagram here, but for privacy, but I assure you that everything I tell is real. I am living in Barcelona, and my grandmother came the day before the invasion, but my grandfather could not because his passport had expired and now it is impossible for him to come, luckily he is with my aunt, and for now they are fine

• Like 1
TortureMeOnReplay
6 minutes ago, Zilla said:

No matter what happens, don’t forget there’s real people in those areas losing everything including their lives. I’m SICK when I see people making jokes about this on other platforms.

It’s been a bit tumultuous time in my family because we have relatives in Ukraine. I’ve never met them but my great uncle has, we are hoping they went to Poland. But there’s so many people all around the world that have families there that don’t know if their family members are okay or not. That’s scary. All because some psychopath wanted to flex his power. 

That being said, I don’t think any of the sanctions are going to work (I know they said this is long term) but I fear that this is going to escalate where he will try and overtake the other countries, like Finland. I don’t see it ending unless someone takes Putin out. Just a really sad, scary time in our history.

I feel the sanctions might work if people close to him feel pressure. The top 1% control a ridiculous amount of money in Russia, I think I read it to be 72%. Even if not, I don't see Russia's military holding up if the rest of his army is as worn and confused as the ones in Ukraine seem to be unless he really has a huge amount of autonomous tech he could leverage. Attacking any other country after this would be even harder, as everybody has become more alert and I'm sure there's Intel flowing into many international security communities. 

I hope your family is safe. 

mdvdyk
5 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Do u guys know if the charity savethechildren a good one or they just use all the money for themselves like most charities in this world

In Spain there is an NGO that welcomes children from Ukraine in the summers, they come here to spend time with Spanish host families.

https://www.venconnosotros.es

TheSlash
19 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Are there any plans for opening nuclear plants again in Germany? What is German press saying about it?

Currently there are no plans to activate any again, German energy companies actually denied to extend the current period of using nuclear energy, even with the war in Ukraine in mind :madge: . So the last nuclear plants will shut down at the end of this year :vegas: . Here's a short German article about it: https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/klima-nachhaltigkeit/energiekonzerne-lehnen-verlaengerung-der-akw-laufzeiten-ab-17836185.html 

Edited by TheSlash
Ew, David!
  • Thanks 1
lavender blonde

Some news: 

- From Poland: 80k Ukrainian refugees crossed our border and 20k Ukrainian immigrants that moved to Poland before has LEFT to defend their country

- Gasprom CEO allegedly committed suicide (that’s what Russian media said, still waiting for confirmation, that’d be… interesting) 

- A Russian warship in the Black Sea shot down a Russian warplane with friendly fire  (:glamourpuss:) Source: NEXTA

- Russia will most likely be excluded from SWIFT

• Shook 5
TheSlash
1 minute ago, lavender blonde said:

- A Russian warship in the Black Sea shot down a Russian warplane with friendly fire  (:glamourpuss:) Source: NEXTA

Karma for the first one and good news for the second one :applause: 

Ew, David!
  • Like 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
3 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Gasprom CEO allegedly committed suicide (that’s what Russian media said, still waiting for confirmation, that’d be… interesting) 

is this related to this war? 

lavender blonde
5 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

is this related to this war? 

Hard to tell. Russian press wrote that he came to work as usual, had his morning coffee and then… jumped out of the window. It’s just weird and only confirmed by Russian media. Let’s wait for some more information. 

• Shook 2
lavender blonde
13 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Currently there are no plans to activate any again, German energy companies actually denied to extend the current period of using nuclear energy, even with the war in Ukraine in mind :madge: . So the last nuclear plants will shut down at the end of this year :vegas: . Here's a short German article about it: https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/klima-nachhaltigkeit/energiekonzerne-lehnen-verlaengerung-der-akw-laufzeiten-ab-17836185.html 

Why is German energy politics like that? I mean anti-nuclear plants. Green Party? Isn’t gas more non-ecological than nuclear plants? 

Ronk

The town where my wife was born and raised through mid childhood was bombed by Putin.  Her cousins still live there. 

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 5
Magui
12 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Some news: 

- From Poland: 80k Ukrainian refugees crossed our border and 20k Ukrainian immigrants that moved to Poland before has LEFT to defend their country

- Gasprom CEO allegedly committed suicide (that’s what Russian media said, still waiting for confirmation, that’d be… interesting) 

I don't think it will make any difference ( excluded from SWIFT) now... Honestly, i don't anything will stop them, I'm listening and listening all this experts talking and from the looks of it Russia wont back down now. I want to Ukraine to resist but at what cost... From what I'm seeing Russia will keep the offensive and are already intensifying it. I don't know if the Ukraine army will old it. It's going to a bloody day and night. It's so sad, i just turned off the TV.

lavender blonde
1 minute ago, Magui said:

I don't think it will make any difference ( excluded from SWIFT) now... Honestly, i don't anything will stop them, I'm listening and listening all this experts talking and from the looks of it Russia wont back down now. I want to Ukraine to resist but at what cost... From what I'm seeing Russia will keep the offensive and are already intensifying it. I don't know if the Ukraine army will old it. It's going to a bloody day and night. It's so sad, i just turned off the TV.

You’re right. They absolutely won’t back down, it’d be too embarrassing for them. But as I wrote before, Russian army and economics are a façade, they are not as powerful as they want us to think. Ukrainian Army is doing really good for now. We (West) will help them, we’re sending ammunition, weapons, oil, petrol, humanitarian aid. I’m sure they will defend themselves and embarrass Putin. West has to focus on economical sanctions to sink down Russia.

• Thanks 2
moonsago

I hope not many innocent lives will be lost, on both sides... I have compassion for the russian soldiers too :( 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 3
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine