Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Anyone have any idea what does it mean?

He wants to them him ''you better fight on your own until is too late, we don't care''. The United States is Eastern Europe's most legit ally inside NATO.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, mdvdyk said:

People in Ukraine don't know what to do, they are locked in their houses, with uncertainty, those who can go to Poland or Romania, leaving their whole lives behind. Those who are locked in their homes are being bombed. Children are being born in a bunker, cancer patients have no hospitals to go to. No one is working, there are hardly any supermarkets open, you can't buy resources. While all this is happening, the world is watching what is happening, complicit in the situation, the dialogue does not work with Putin, and the sanctions do not scare him. There are two options, either to help, or to be accomplices, as were the accomplices of Hitler or other dictators

"The assistance that we are providing, including the items that you mentioned, such as ammunition, is continuing to flow into Ukraine, continuing to go to the Ukrainian military. And we are remaining in very close contact with our Ukrainian partners across all levels of government, including through the Defense Department to their Defense Ministry, making a continued assessment of their needs while we continue to flow our security assistance in." -Amanda Sloat, senior director for Europe at the National Security Council

"The White House asked Congress on Friday for $6.4 billion to aid Ukraine as it fends off a Russian invasion, including $3.5 billion in Pentagon funding and $2.9 billion for foreign security and humanitarian assistance."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/25/white-house-congress-ukraine-aid-00012071

Please stop acting as if the world is doing absolutely nothing. Many countries surrounding Ukraine have been taking refugees, foregoing several normal procedures in order to accept as many people as possible. Food is being sent, weapons are being sent, evacuations have been offered, etc. Just because a country is looking out for its own citizens and making sure it is not escalating the situation does not mean that they aren't helping in significant ways. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
TimisaMonster
18 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Anyone have any idea what does it mean?

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Is Germany really going to just sit there and watch Hitler 2.0 rise incarnate? :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
lavender blonde
20 hours ago, No Way Home said:

Absolutely not. 

The only thing that putting American boots on the ground would do is push Putin into turning this into a full scale world war. Ukraine is not a part of NATO, they are not under the umbrella of protection from the west. That is why this is happening to begin with. If America intervenes, we will be crossing a boundary that will result in nothing but death and destruction of a much higher order. 

It will not be easy to defeat him. America is simply not competent enough militarily to do so. You will notice that in every war we’ve been a part of that we had no business being in (Vietnam, Korea, both trips to Afghanistan, and Iraq), we failed spectacularly and only made the place we left a bigger mess. We have not successfully neutralized any threat since WWII. 

Us being there would only create a massive, worldwide disaster. Yes it’s painful to sit back and watch what’s happening in the Ukraine, but it’s the only option we, and any country of the west really, have unless we’re willing to go to war. And we’re not, because it will not be an easy win, if anyone wins at all.

American Army is 100% competent to fight Russia. In fact, even Ukrainian Army is doing fine against them. But you’re right - sending NATO troops to Ukraine would be not… smart. Economical sanctions is the right thing to do. Russian Army and economics is such a façade, as it always was in USRR. 

TheSlash
13 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Germany's response to all of this is very suspicious to me. If anyone could decode and understand the behind the scenes :oprah: it's very weird

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Is Germany really going to just sit there and watch Hitler 2.0 rise incarnate? :wtfga:

Well, unfortunately Germany is way too dependent economically from Russia. We get like half of our gas from Russia. I can't explain everything our politicians do and say (I'm confused most of the time as well :selena: ). But if we start helping the Ukraine now with military forces, Putin could just push a button and blow up literally half of Europe.

Idk if that's the real reason, but imho it would explain why Germany (and probably other European countries) only help in defense, not offense.

Spoiler

Please don't come for me, I'm literally dumb when it comes to politics and this is just me guessing why our politicians do the things they do :awkney: .

Ew, David!
  • Shook 1
FfFfFfFF
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

There are scarry parrales that can be made between Hitler's invasion of Poland following the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact, when Poland was partitioned between Berlin and Moscow, and Germany's soft attitudine now.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
17 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

"The assistance that we are providing, including the items that you mentioned, such as ammunition, is continuing to flow into Ukraine, continuing to go to the Ukrainian military. And we are remaining in very close contact with our Ukrainian partners across all levels of government, including through the Defense Department to their Defense Ministry, making a continued assessment of their needs while we continue to flow our security assistance in." -Amanda Sloat, senior director for Europe at the National Security Council

"The White House asked Congress on Friday for $6.4 billion to aid Ukraine as it fends off a Russian invasion, including $3.5 billion in Pentagon funding and $2.9 billion for foreign security and humanitarian assistance."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/25/white-house-congress-ukraine-aid-00012071

Please stop acting as if the world is doing absolutely nothing. Many countries surrounding Ukraine have been taking refugees, foregoing several normal procedures in order to accept as many people as possible. Food is being sent, weapons are being sent, evacuations have been offered, etc. Just because a country is looking out for its own citizens and making sure it is not escalating the situation does not mean that they aren't helping in significant ways. 

You really don't know what's going on. Several regions of Ukraine are invaded by Russia, and people are locked in their houses listening to how bombs and shots fall. Please tell me how the food will reach the regions conquered by Russia, teleporting? I say what I say because I know what is happening. I am talking about millions of isolated people, without hospitals or supermarkets. Please tell me how they will provide medical resources and food to the millions of isolated people. Before giving lessons about things you've seen in the press, you could read what I'm telling you, the real story told by people who are experiencing the situation. It is a great lack of respect that you are trying to give me lessons, when my family is sending me audios of how bombs fall from a bunker, scared, with children.

In relation to evacuations, open Google Maps, and see the extent of Ukraine and where the borders are. Find the population of Ukraine. Please tell me how 44 million people can be evacuated, including 7 million children. Who have their life, their house, their family there. People cannot leave their cities because the Russian army is everywhere, there are hardly any buses or trains, and many people do not have a car, there is no fuel at the gas stations. Your hypocrisy is too great and you should reflect on what you say.

Edited by Guest
AnnaNicoleSmith
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Well, unfortunately Germany is way too dependent economically from Russia. We get like half of our gas from Russia. I can't explain everything our politicians do and say (I'm confused most of the time as well :selena: ). But if we start helping the Ukraine now with military forces, Putin could just push a button and blow up literally half of Europe.

Idk if that's the real reason, but imho it would explain why Germany (and probably other European countries) only help in defense, not offense.

Hide contents

Please don't come for me, I'm literally dumb when it comes to politics and this is just me guessing why our politicians do the things they do :awkney: .

yes apparently from the video shared about it Germany is dependent on Russia for natural gas and even closed nuclear plants, they are now more dependent on natural gas than before. It's beyond me though as a leader to make a deal with a non democratic country. I'm sorry but it's like doing business with a mafia guy who just got out of jail. And you ask him, hey can you provide me with xyz. And it's how your business is ran now 60% of the time, and then you see them getting involved with some crime, and you can't even call the police, that's it. You're part of their crime in some ways too, you do nothing, because your business can be jeopardy. Well why not do business with fair good people who are honest. It's just logical. Don't do business with criminals and a dictator, you're stupid or what. It's like Biden talking to China about his thoughts on Russia and then China ends up telling everything they said. Don't talk to China, don't talk to Russia, don't talk to North Korea, you're stupid, these people hate democracy, they hate it with their core 

TheSlash
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

yes apparently from the video shared about it Germany is dependent on Russia for natural gas and even closed nuclear plants, they are now more dependent on natural gas than before. It's beyond me though as a leader to make a deal with a non democratic country. I'm sorry but it's like doing business with a mafia guy who just got out of jail. And you ask him, hey can you provide me with xyz. And it's how your business is ran now 60% of the time, and then you see them getting involved with some crime, and you can't even call the police, that's it. You're part of their crime in some ways too, you do nothing, because your business can be jeopardy. Well why not do business with fair good people who are honest. It's just logical. Don't do business with criminals and a dictator, you're stupid or what. It's like Biden talking to China about his thoughts on Russia and then China ends up telling everything they said. Don't talk to China, don't talk to Russia, don't talk to North Korea, you're stupid, these people hate democracy, they hate it with their core 

Well, we would love to get the natural gas from the US, but if you look at the map, there's an unfortunate discrepancy in distance from Germany to the US and Germany to Russia :selena: . That's also the reason Germany vetoed against Russia's SWIFT exclusion, bc then we couldn't pay for the gas and in return we wouldn't get gas :emma: . And nobody I know likes this circumstance and I'm pretty sure most Germans feel the same :duck: .

Ew, David!
TortureMeOnReplay
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

There are scarry parrales that can be made between Hitler's invasion of Poland following the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact, when Poland was partitioned between Berlin and Moscow, and Germany's soft attitudine now.

There are also scary parallels between what is happening now and what happened to cause WW1. Germany was asked to back Austria-Hungary following the assassination of it's leaders by Prussians and we see how that turned out. I'm not saying that it's hard to see which side to take in this conflict, but it really is weird that the world constantly shames the US and Germany to mind their own business and then get upset when they do. 

6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well, we would love to get the natural gas from the US, but if you look at the map, there's an unfortunate discrepancy in distance from Germany to the US and Germany to Russia :selena: . That's also the reason Germany vetoed against Russia's SWIFT exclusion, bc then we couldn't pay for the gas and in return we wouldn't get gas :emma: . And nobody I know likes this circumstance and I'm pretty sure most Germans feel the same :duck: .

According to the video linked by somebody above, Germany also has no way of processing the liquids from the US and the closest plant would be Polanf although it's not even in operation. 

No matter what happens, don’t forget there’s real people in those areas losing everything including their lives. I’m SICK when I see people making jokes about this on other platforms.

It’s been a bit tumultuous time in my family because we have relatives in Ukraine. I’ve never met them but my great uncle has, we are hoping they went to Poland. But there’s so many people all around the world that have families there that don’t know if their family members are okay or not. That’s scary. All because some psychopath wanted to flex his power. 

That being said, I don’t think any of the sanctions are going to work (I know they said this is long term) but I fear that this is going to escalate where he will try and overtake the other countries, like Finland. I don’t see it ending unless someone takes Putin out. Just a really sad, scary time in our history.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
  • Like 5
TheSlash
2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

According to the video linked by somebody above, Germany also has no way of processing the liquids from the US and the closest plant would be Polanf although it's not even in operation. 

Yeah, I read something about it just yesterday. Apparently, we only have infrastructure for actual gas, but not for its liquid form. We could get it from the Netherlands, but then there would have to be a converter to heat to liquid to get it into our gas infrastructure.

Ew, David!
TortureMeOnReplay
18 minutes ago, mdvdyk said:

You really don't know what's going on. Several regions of Ukraine are invaded by Russia, and people are locked in their houses listening to how bombs and shots fall. Please tell me how the food will reach the regions conquered by Russia, teleporting? I say what I say because I know what is happening. I am talking about millions of isolated people, without hospitals or supermarkets. Please tell me how they will provide medical resources and food to the millions of isolated people. Before giving lessons about things you've seen in the press, you could read what I'm telling you, the real story told by people who are experiencing the situation. It is a great lack of respect that you are trying to give me lessons, when my family is sending me audios of how bombs fall from a bunker, scared, with children.

In relation to evacuations, open Google Maps, and see the extent of Ukraine and where the borders are. Find the population of Ukraine. Please tell me how 44 million people can be evacuated, including 7 million children. Who have their life, their house, their family there. People cannot leave their cities because the Russian army is everywhere, there are hardly any buses or trains, and many people do not have a car, there is no fuel at the gas stations. Your hypocrisy is too great and you should reflect on what you say.

I understand what you're telling me and I know not to take the press at face value, but that argument also extends to the account of a random stranger on a Stan website called gagadaily.com. It's hard to discuss with anybody who says "don't trust the media" as any somewhat trustful source of information would come from the media in regards to this situation. Regardless I hope your family and the rest of Ukraine stay as safe as possible. 

lavender blonde
18 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Are there any plans for opening nuclear plants again in Germany? What is German press saying about it?

• Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine