• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Teletubby
32 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Jesus Christ, I can't help but think, people always talk about the US, but if Russia goes after Germany or France.... :fail: both are way too close not to defend each other, and they're like the heart of Europe and european peace, that situation would be a whole ass disaster, Europe could literally disappear from the map :sick:

Stop panicking. Russia would need to invade Poland first and Poland is in Nato. It is unlikely that they can go after any of Nato member. and Germany or France are not the heart of Europe, every country is equal part of Europe.
and what do you mean by "Europe could disappear from the map"?:oprah:

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Teletubby

Ukrainians who left their country to work abroad are coming back to Ukraine to fight.

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 6
Magic Mike

A communist friend of mine said the current government was formed after a coup d’etat and that Zelensky is a far-right president puppet of the US. 
she said he is a russianphobic that prohibited the Russian speaking language in schools and segregated those communities in Donbass 

do you guys know if there’s any truth to this?

she urged me to look on others sources of information.

and we also agreed that nothing justified what is happening with this invasion

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

A communist friend of mine said the current government was formed after a coup d’etat and that Zelensky is a far-right president puppet of the US. 
she said he is a russianphobic that prohibited the Russian speaking language in schools and segregated those communities in Donbass 

Ukraine is an independent and sovereign country. With their own culture and language. It is a democratic country, with elections. Until 2014 it was controlled by Putin's puppets until the Euromaidan passed, a people's revolution to be free from Putin, and that's where the whole conflict began. The president of Ukraine is pro-European, democratic and a good person. The only thing that the people of Ukraine have wanted for many years is to join the European Union, and that is why they have a president who wants to achieve that goal, and that is what Putin wants to prevent. The dictator, supermacist, Nazi, homophobic, racist, is Putin, who controls all his people, and has been in power for more than 20 years, causing several wars and killing and poisoning.

Millions of Ukrainians speak Russian, my Ukrainian family speaks Russian, most Ukrainians have Russian relatives and friends. The opposite is Kremlin propaganda.

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Stop panicking. Russia would need to invade Poland first and Poland is in Nato. It is unlikely that they can go after any of Nato member. and Germany or France are not the heart of Europe, every country is equal part of Europe.
and what do you mean by "Europe could disappear from the map"?:oprah:

I hope you're right and there's no reason to panick over a possible worse situation, I just can't stop seeing the worst:messga: But nobody deserves this. NOBODY. And I didn't mean that in a negative way, I didn't mean to put Fr and De on top of the others:fatcat:, it's just that nowadays both are like twins, and France is the head of Europe this year so you know... It scares the **** out me, and I can't get over the fact that many people are fighting to survive RIGHT NOW as I'm writing, and I'm right here smoking my cigarette peacefully, wishing there was something I could do instead of “chilling” like it's a normal time....

Edited by Dead body
⛈️
  • Like 2
Regina George
49 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Lol no 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Is that a change in policy or something they always advocated

The idea of unification is as old as the 90s and is supported by the pro-EU parties in Moldova, while the communists and the elite of oligarchs want closer ties with Russia. The Moldavian youth became increasingly open to the idea of European integration though and in Romania the support for unification has always been overwhelmingly high. 

• Like 1
FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Magui said:

I want so bad  for them to resist ( I'm constantly trying to search info about it, if the Ukrainians are holding on:ohno:) ...to resist how much they can to fight even if they are alone. My heart breaks for them cause that means more civilians deaths and more destruction. I just hope they can actually avoide being rule by a russian puppet. 

Same! On one hand, a quick invasion is better because it means less casualities and destruction, but at the same time, even if Russia wins it's better to not win instantly. Russia needs to come out of this wasted of energy or resources even in the situation it wins, in this case an invasion of neighouring countries would be less likely.  

Given the succes of Ukraine so far, I think of the possibility of Ukraine defending itself succesfully for the first time. What a public humiliation that would be for Putin!

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Like 3
AnnaNicoleSmith
18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Russia wins it's better to not win instantly. Russia needs to come out of this wasted of energy or resources even in the situation it wins, in this case an invasion of neighouring countries would be less likely.  

I think Russia didn't bring all the resources they have because if they did it would mean destruction, they brought just enough to achieve a goal which is to invade. But I wonder now if they are not progressing like they thought they would if they could bring out all the military tools they have, and that's scary

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
FfFfFfFF
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I think Russia didn't bring all the resources they have because if they did it would mean destruction, they brought just enough to achieve a goal which is to invade. But I wonder now if they are not progressing like they thought they would if they could bring out all the military tools they have, and that's scary

You are kinda right to a great extend. Ever since 2021, Russia amassed around 100k soldiers at their borders and so far only used a portion of them (a third or so perhaps??). I heard someone say that they may not not have enough fuel or food to adventure too deep into Ukraine. Maybe Putin overestimated the Russian military and thought that Kyev would have fallen earlier, and the frontlines would have been closer to the heart of Ukraine by now.. This doesn't make Russia look particularely good in this situation, thankfully.

• Like 2
AnnaNicoleSmith

Yup exactly what I thought, according to american sources Putin sent more soldiers, he's gonna keep doing that I think 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 2
AnnaNicoleSmith
7 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Anyone have any idea what does it mean?

Germany's response to all of this is very suspicious to me. If anyone could decode and understand the behind the scenes :oprah: it's very weird

• Thanks 2
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine