politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

LilyLark
Just now, Poker said:

This called my attention too. There's no footage of what's going on there.

Honestly I'm shocked he went for Odessa right off the bat.  Even the people who were predicting the worse case scenario-a maximalist invasion-didn't think the would attack so many cities at once. And yeah, while Odessa is somewhat close to Crimea, most everyone thought he would be sticking east of the Dnieper river. There have been murmurings that he might go for Moldova considering Transnistria, etc. and when you considered that he attacked Odessa-and it's proximity to Moldova-well I wouldn't be shocked if we hear the people in Transnistria have attacked Moldova (proper) tomorrow.

And now it's being widely reported Belarusian troops have joined in with Russian troops. I guess Luka has given up all pretenses and basically is fine with showing he's Putin's b*tch right now.

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• Teletubby

• PartySick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Poker said:

Edited: So now they are saying the troops are not on the ground in Odessa (or at least it's not officially confirmed). But Odessa is being bombed a lot, and Russian troops are on the ground in other areas.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 2
TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Poker said:

Is this due to the cyber attack? That way people have no way to really communicate...therfore more confusion and panic?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
PartySick

Good god I can't imagine being around this

I'm sitting outside with my dog and a helicopter flew over while scrolling through the #Ukraine tag on Twitter. It spooked me.

And all at once, you're all I want 💚
  • Like 2
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 6
GregJA

I hope everyone is safe but people need to stop calling it WW3 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6
27monster27

Russia's ally Belarus is reportedly getting involved as well now.

(This doesn't necessarily mean only Belarussian troops are coming from the country though as Russia has troops there too.)

he/him/his
  • Shook 1
PartySick
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Russia's ally Belarus is reportedly getting involved as well now.

(This doesn't necessarily mean only Belarussian troops are coming from the country though as Russia has troops there too.)

If they're using Belarus as a staging ground for part of their invasion than sanctions need to be slapped on them too.

• Like 4
  • PartySick pinned this topic
BUtterfield 8

This was inevitable 

Where do we go from here then? How will we stop Russia? 

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Good god I can't imagine being around this

I'm sitting outside with my dog and a helicopter flew over while scrolling through the #Ukraine tag on Twitter. It spooked me.

Omg that was right outside her window! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
LilyLark

Welp. Now they've gone after a city that is around 60 miles (100km) from the Polish border...people had moved to Lviv (which is a bit closer) as they thought it was the safest area and the general consensus was the Western areas near Poland were going to be okay even if an invasion occurred. This isn't Lviv (it's Lutsk) but the point is that Lviv might be next...

Edited by LilyLark
  • Shook 5
PartySick
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg that was right outside her window! 

Ikr?

I can "understand" (not really but it at least makes tactical sense) bombing airports and sh*t but they're dropping missiles into neighborhoods.

There's a military invasion and then there's human rights violations. Killing civilians, especially with some of the weapons he's using, is off the table.

If Russia and Belarus aren't sanctioned to the point of economic collapse for this or Putin isn't held accountable, the little faith I had in humanity is GONE.

Stop kissing this lunatic's ass.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
LaLa

Oh god this is terrible. Even after all the buildup I’m still kinda shocked it’s actually happening 

• Like 5
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine