Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

mdvdyk
58 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So what’s your opinion?USA to intervene?Just asking?

And what is the other option, to leave 44 million people, of which 7 million children, some born in bunkers, in misery?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

They all seem so chill during this chat.. The look in his eyes though, you can see clearly he doesn't want to be there. 

Translation in the comment thread above. 

Morale of the Russian troups is incredibly low.

90% were forcibly conscripted and don't wanna fight, they were not informed about Putin's to kill Ukrainian civilians if neccessary till the minute the official invasian begun, all of their cell phones are being tapped, people who voice displeasure about the military action they have to do to their parents via WhatsApp/Telegram/other social medias are being publically executed in front of the entire batillion. 

The opposition of Russian civilians, fueled by the powerful influence of the Association of Conscripted Soldier's Mothers, is growing. Russian citizens are increasingly starting to oppose their regime and speak out against it. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 8
mdvdyk

People in Ukraine don't know what to do, they are locked in their houses, with uncertainty, those who can go to Poland or Romania, leaving their whole lives behind. Those who are locked in their homes are being bombed. Children are being born in a bunker, cancer patients have no hospitals to go to. No one is working, there are hardly any supermarkets open, you can't buy resources. While all this is happening, the world is watching what is happening, complicit in the situation, the dialogue does not work with Putin, and the sanctions do not scare him. There are two options, either to help, or to be accomplices, as were the accomplices of Hitler or other dictators

• Shook 1
mdvdyk

90% of Russians live in poverty, they have enough to live and eat. In Russia only the rich live well, a very low percentage. The rich and Putin have enough money to withstand the sanctions, the poor do not, and millions of people in Russia will now be left without resources. I have family in Ukraine and Russia, I know what the real situation is. The only solution is for NATO to help Ukraine, at least to restore peace so that people can have access to food and security, and that they can go back to work. Pensions in Ukraine are 100 euros a month, with this situation they won't even have the money to pay them, if people don't work, and don't contribute, they will all starve to death. The situation is much bigger than it appears on television.

Edited by mdvdyk
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, mdvdyk said:

And what is the other option, to leave 44 million people, of which 7 million children, some born in bunkers, in misery?

NATO said they will send weapons and air defence systems but they made it clear they won’t send troops!So they are helping somehow 

• Like 2
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

And I believe food and supplies :heart:

The UN allocates 20m for Ukrainian help 

• Like 1
Andrea Nicole

I just want to say thank you to all of you:heart:

thank you for keeping this thread alive, everyday since the attack I open this thread to read every update about this war. Please keep posting updates 

Edited by Andrea Nicole
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2
mdvdyk
24 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

NATO said they will send weapons and air defence systems but they made it clear they won’t send troops!So they are helping somehow 

are you there and corroborate it? Or are you still talking about what you hear on TV? 

I have literally said that I do know what is happening, and I can assure you that it is not happening.

bionic
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Liberal Party of Moldova proposes the unification with Romania & the subsequent joining of NATO as the only salvation from Russian military agression.

https://infoprut.ro/87091-partid-din-r-moldova-declaratie-in-contextul-situatiei-regionale-doar-unirea-cu-romania-ne-poate-salva-de-agresiunea-militara-a-federatiei-ruse.html?

Is that a change in policy or something they always advocated

buy bionic
Dead body

Jesus Christ, I can't help but think, people always talk about the US, but if Russia goes after Germany or France.... :fail: both are way too close not to defend each other, and they're like the heart of Europe and european peace, that situation would be a whole ass disaster, Europe could literally disappear from the map :sick:

There's no fvcking way the French election goes ahead right now, it needs to be delayed asap, to pretect Europe's stability

Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that Trump isn't POTUS anymore though?

Edited by Dead body
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Magui
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It seems that Russia didn't definitively capture any many major population centers despite intense fights happening across the cities North, East and South of the country. Russia mostly occupied countryside and suburbs. 

https://liveuamap.com/ 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Map****/comments/t1b0eo/current_state_of_the_russian_invasion_of_ukraine/

I want so bad  for them to resist ( I'm constantly trying to search info about it, if the Ukrainians are holding on:ohno:) ...to resist how much they can to fight even if they are alone. My heart breaks for them cause that means more civilians deaths and more destruction. I just hope they can actually avoide being rule by a russian puppet. 

• Like 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine