Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

lavender blonde
13 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Do you think there is a real possibility Putin tries to conquer Moldova too?

Sadly, yes, but most likely not now, they will wait a bit to do it. Sadly - I think Moldova or Georgia will be Putin’s next prey. In fact, he’s already attacked them (Transnistria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia). 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

lavender blonde

It might be interesting for some of you. That’s what Major of Kyiv told the Polish politician and former President of EU. This scenario is most likely to happen sadly: 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 3
TimisaMonster
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She's so brave to even confront them like that...they literally could have killed her on the spot but what she said was such a read :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 4
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She's so brave to even confront them like that...they literally could have killed her on the spot but what she said was such a read :billie:

She even cursed them.She was like you’re cursed for life and then called him a piece of **** :sis:

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • YAAAS 2
SlaeUrAnus
55 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

Russian citizens need to save themselves from their tyrannical ruler. Their ruler only care about himself and his benefits. He has even signed a bill that gives former presidents and their families immunity from prosecution for crimes committed during their lifetime. Who does this? Only a criminal. Russians need to wake up and demand for change one way or another.

Dictatorships only benefit the dictator themselves.

They're terrified though.

We're talking about a country whose government makes their own people disappear off the face of the earth.

Ignore her, she drinks.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

So apparently the President of Ukraine said "this might be the last time you see me alive" in a visio conference :saladga:

• Shook 9
SpiritBunny
3 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

I just wish usa stop sitting on its ass and do something, except of saying unnecessary bullshit that won't help. We ****ing need you and if you ever cared of human rights just do something! How many people have to die?? 

I love how everything always ends up being America's fault on this website lol 

The Fame Monster
40 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

They're terrified though.

We're talking about a country whose government makes their own people disappear off the face of the earth.

I know and that’s one of the reasons the Russian government needs to be stopped by their own citizens.

Ronk
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Depositphotos_76259567_S-c-1210x680.webp

Many former URSS states are already vassals of Russia, so it's possible that the Kremlin doesn't see the point in annexing them formally. Belarus and Kazahstan, for instance, are already Russian puppets, and the entire Central Asia is dependent on Russia as all countries are landlocked and Russia is one of the main powers in the region. Armenia is relatively pro-Russian because of their dislike from Turkey and Azerbaijan too. The remaining independent countries are Georgia, Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova and the Baltic states. The Baltic states are in NATO so Putin will most likely them alone, and Azerbaijan should be protected by Turkey.. so that leaves Georgia and the Republic of Moldova. Both of them already have Russian troops in their territory in Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia since the 90s and 2000s.

main-qimg-8cf62cd5382aa373ad0a03a06f3ed2

Thanks for the insight.  What do you think will happen to  Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
Karen Smith
26 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

I love how everything always ends up being America's fault on this website lol 

It is biden's responsibility to help, cause its huge country and likes to talk about human rights so much. Could stop him easily. 

• Like 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine