Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

As a Romanian, this is infuriating and unbeliavable. Moldova is a Romanian-speaking country and those people are Romanians just like the ones west of the Prut. I met people from there just a few weeks ago on the train, I had colleagues from there. Unlike us, they don't have any international backing to fall on to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Magui said:

@FfFfFfFF I'm seeing on the news right now that Putin wants another government, they refuse to talk to actual Ukcarain  government. Maybe it's opinion 1 ... Rigged elections, choose someone that will be his puppet. Freaking sad it keeps getting worse and worse. 

So far I heard that Kiev is holding on well.. Ukraine even re-occupied the airport multiple times through out the day. This seems like a scare tactic from Russia.

• Like 1
Supersonic

Ignore this post, this was supposed to be me editing an older post of mine to update the information. 

Edited by Supersonic
Magic Mike
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So sad that only through war Russia gets what they wanted all this time along 

• Sad 1
Dojo
10 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

So sad that only through war Russia gets what they wanted all this time along 

so sad that some leaders think it's ok to behave like this in this day and age

i wonder what China is planning now apart from Taiwan.

• Like 1
Magic Mike
6 minutes ago, dojo said:

so sad that some leaders think it's ok to behave like this in this day and age

i wonder what China is planning now apart from Taiwan.

firstly because Russia - despite being pleased that it has managed to force Ukraine to give up its pretensions to NATO and the EU (given that there is already talk of new negotiations in the rotten Minsk, where the Belarusian cocksucker butler will be) - Russia continues to believe that it is necessary to 'denazify' and 'demilitarise' its neighbor. The Nazi, the bully with the most weapons, the liar, the madman, here, is Putin, let us make no mistake. 

How can we fight without weapons for democracy, for free self-determination, if there are actors (Russia, China...) on the planet who are simply more powerful than us, and who have no remorse about forcing us to accept autocracy by arms?

• Like 1
FfFfFfFF

As an emergency measure, Moldova can save itself if 1) Recognizes the full independence of Transnistria; 2) declares union with Romania. This would instantly give Moldova international protection. With the condition that the entireTransnistria is left out, Moldova would be free or foreign troops, so it would meet a preliminary condition of joining NATO. The Moldovan oligarchs might now want this, but it's the only real possibility for Moldova to be protected.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
Magic Mike
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Moldova can save itself if

Do you think there is a real possibility Putin tries to conquer Moldova too?

• Shook 1
FfFfFfFF
Just now, Magic Mike said:

Do you think there is a real possibility Putin tries to conquer Moldova too?

The attack on the Moldovan ship is a pretty telling sign that might be the case. :( It was clearly an offensive tactic directed at Moldova.

• Shook 3
Magic Mike
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The attack on the Moldovan ship is a pretty telling sign that might be the case. :( It was clearly an offensive tactic directed at Moldova.

Holy **** I just read about it. An attack on a commercial ship with nothing to do with this ****!

How long are we going to stand by and watch?

We all know that sanctions will not stop Putin - the reasons for this war are not economic. They are about asserting power and spreading fear.

We are all afraid of a war, we are all afraid of an escalation of conflict. Putin uses that. Ukraine had no choice but to defend its country.

And what about us? What do we defend?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

• Shook 2
  • Sad 1
The Fame Monster

Russian citizens need to save themselves from their tyrannical ruler. Their ruler only care about himself and his benefits. He has even signed a bill that gives former presidents and their families immunity from prosecution for crimes committed during their lifetime. Who does this? Only a criminal. Russians need to wake up and demand for change one way or another.

Dictatorships only benefit the dictator themselves.

• Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine