Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine


Magic Mike

Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FfFfFfFF

    388

  • AnnaNicoleSmith

    109

  • PartySick

    60

  • Teletubby

    56

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

FfFfFfFF
22 minutes ago, Dennis said:

:billie: when even Erdogan makes more sense than most western leaders

Erdogan and Putin are the ultimate frenemies. They love to align themselves against US when is convenient, but at the same time can't stand each other. Turkey benefits from having maritime borders with Ukraine and would absolutely want Russia to not extend its maritime influence. The wrong chain of events in the area is what could actually lead to a multi-country war (as in, Turkey gets involved in defending Ukraine's Black Sea coast, gets attackeed on their territory by Russia and/or Armenia -unlikely though after Russian more or less betrayed them in 2020, and then Turkey might invoke Article 5 of NATO). If you really want a continental war to break out, keep your eyes on Turkey..

  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
14 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

Captura-de-ecra-2022-02-24-a-s-9-44-48-P

I think the personnel is only for Ukraine?Cuz Russia has like 1+ million active personnel and 2+million reserve personnel

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Ok sorry, I should be telling people we should surrender to Russia and dictators who are known for purging minorities and suppressing rights.

How about you kindly mind your own business? If you don't like my opinion it's fine. But don't lecture on my opinions on this war.

That's not what I meant and you know it. Your opinion is basically telling OTHER people to fight, which is very American really, while you sit on your ass hundreds of miles away in front of a keyboard. That's the thing I'm annoyed about, I do not think "we should surrender to Russia" at all, but you don't get to tell other people to give their lives away while you do nothing. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis
Just now, Pennywise said:

That's not what I meant and you know it. Your opinion is basically telling OTHER people to fight, which is very American really, while you sit on your ass hundreds of miles away in front of a keyboard. That's the thing I'm annoyed about, I do not think "we should surrender to Russia" at all, but you don't get to tell other people to give their lives away while you do nothing. 

I'm not going to entertain your posts since you're just bored and looking for drama.

I didn't ask anyone directly to fight, I voiced my opinion about the actions of MY country and the alliance it's part of. So yes if the alliance starts a fight I too will be impacted by it.

Now stop starting drama or i'll simply put you on ignore :partysick:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Karen Smith

I just wish usa stop sitting on its ass and do something, except of saying unnecessary bullshit that won't help. We ****ing need you and if you ever cared of human rights just do something! How many people have to die?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RahrahWitch

Just want to say I know it's chaotic but be careful what information you're spreading.

Russia has an army of misinformation accounts and is paying users to attack/misinform when it comes to Ukraine.

Try not to spread Ukrainian military movements.

And Don't donate to non verified sources, there's a lot of scams going around.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

According to the Ukrainian ministry of defense, a Romanian chemical tanker has been attacked by the Russian navy in the Black Sea.

Romania is a NATO country.

Translation:

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports: The bunker "Millennium Spirit" 🇷🇴 was attacked by a Russian ship 12 miles away from the port of Pivdennyi (the port of Odessa, Ukraine). The circumstances are being clarified, we have no contact with the ship so far.

 

EDIT: The Moldovan government that the attacked ship sailed under a Moldovan flag, not the Romanian one. The Ministry of Defense in Ukraine mixed the up because they are almost identical. The attacked ship is NOT Romanian.

Edited by Supersonic
  • Shook 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

According to the Ukrainian ministry of defense, a Romanian chemical tanker has been attacked by the Russian navy in the Black Sea.

Romania is a NATO country.

Translation:

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports: The bunker "Millennium Spirit" 🇷🇴 was attacked by a Russian ship 12 miles away from the port of Pivdennyi (the port of Odessa, Ukraine). The circumstances are being clarified, we have no contact with the ship so far.

 

Oh my god!That really thins the line :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

According to the Ukrainian ministry of defense, a Romanian chemical tanker has been attacked by the Russian navy in the Black Sea.

Romania is a NATO country.

Translation:

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports: The bunker "Millennium Spirit" 🇷🇴 was attacked by a Russian ship 12 miles away from the port of Pivdennyi (the port of Odessa, Ukraine). The circumstances are being clarified, we have no contact with the ship so far.

 

They are saying that's a Moldavian ship (Moldova's flag has the same colors as Romania's)

This is a very worrying sign for Moldova. If that's indeed a Romanian ship, that's a worrying sign for the entire world. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They are saying that's a Moldavian ship (Moldova's flag has the same colors as Romania's)

This is a very worrying sign for Moldova. If that's indeed a Romanian ship, that's a worrying sign for the entire world. :rip:

If it is Moldovian... that's VERY worrying.

Moldova is a former USSR Republic, is currently in conflict with pro-Russian seperatists that de facto control the region of Transnisteria (bordering Moldova and Ukraine), and a "neutral" country with no affiliation towards the NATO or the EU. If this is actually Moldovan, this is Russia flexxing its powers, saying "You're next". 

And it makes a full annexation of the Ukraine a lot more likely for the convenience of having access to Moldova. 

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Magui

@FfFfFfFF I'm seeing on the news right now that Putin wants another government, they refuse to talk to actual Ukcarain  government. Maybe it's opinion 1 ... Rigged elections, choose someone that will be his puppet. Freaking sad it keeps getting worse and worse. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If it is Moldovian... that's VERY worrying.

Moldova is a former USSR Republic, is currently in conflict with pro-Russian seperatists that de facto control the region of Transnisteria (bordering Moldova and Ukraine), and a "neutral" country with no affiliation towards the NATO or the EU. If this is actually Moldovan, this is Russia flexxing its powers, saying "You're next". 

And it makes a full annexation of the Ukraine a lot more likely for the convenience of having access to Moldova. 

You are completely right. But at the very least, is not a Romanian ship and thus this is not a declaration of war towards the US... That would have been the starting point to WW3.

It was confirmed by Moldova government that is Moldavian - http://www.narm.md/comunicate-de-presa/agentia-navala-a-republicii-moldova-informeaza-ca-la-data-de-25-02-2022-nava-millenial-spirit-a-fost-lovit-de-un-obuz-in-apele-neutre-din-marea-neagra/?fbclid=IwAR2Jnw64OlL_pUFsa2QHeUDtFAztncd35q69s9lcfMPp_2WByd8ch7ZFObU 

  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...