• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

The 2020’s decade has brought out the worst qualities in humans.  

Magui
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Republic of Moldova declared state of emergency for 60 days because of regional and national security threats.

https://m.adevarul.ro/moldova/politica/parlamentul-chisinau-instituit-stare-urgenta-tara-contextul-situatiei-ucraina-1_6217ec8d5163ec427168da29/index.html

Putin has the same issue with Moldova, like can Moldova integrate NATO if they want? Or Putin simply doesn't allow it? I don't know much about the region, perhaps Moldova is like Bieloruss. 

Regina George

Let’s not forget the fact that Russia is the biggest country in the world and he still wants more. Imagine that. Imagine the greed and poison that goes through that man’s head. Imagine using all this money to attack another nation and not even trying to help your own people but making them live in miserable conditions even by doing all of this. Their economy is going down rapidly and innocent people that don’t want war will suffer because of that imbecile. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
FfFfFfFF
Just now, Magui said:

Putin has the same issue with Moldova, like can Moldova integrate NATO if they want? Or Putin simply doesn't allow it? I don't know much about the region, perhaps Moldova is like Bieloruss. 

Moldova is more similar to Ukraine post-2014 than Belarus. Since the 90s, Russia occupies a piece of Moldova called Transnistria and for this reason, Moldova isn't allowed in NATO or EU (despite being pro-Western). Ukraine is effectively surounded by Russia in the South (from Crimea), east and north (Donbass and Russia proper), north-west (Belarus) and south-west (Transnistria).

The worst scenario if the invasion of Ukraine is succesfull and quick is that Putin will try to occupy the whole of Moldova next. Moldova is the the closest country to Romania in terms of culture, Language, history. It will be devastating for all Romanians.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Magui
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Moldova is more similar to Ukraine post-2014 than Belarus. Since the 90s, Russia occupies a piece of Moldova called Transnistria and for this reason, Moldova isn't allowed in NATO or EU (despite being pro-Western). Ukraine is effectively surounded by Russia in the South (from Crimea), east and north (Donbass and Russia proper), north-west (Belarus) and south-west (Transnistria).

The worst scenario if the invasion of Ukraine is succesfull and quick is that Putin will try to occupy the whole of Moldova next. Moldova is the the closest country to Romania in terms of culture, Language, history. It will be devastating for all Romanians.

Thanks for explaining. You or someone else mentioned Transnistria, and i wasn't understanding the importance of it or were it's was...now i see. I'm imagining people in Moldova already seeing their fate...like watching what will happen to them, how vulnerable they are. It's like all of this was very predictable, Russia always finding aways since way long to prevent them to join NATO, the gold was always to make them abide to Russia. 

• Like 1
FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Magui said:

Thanks for explaining. You or someone else mentioned Transnistria, and i wasn't understanding the importance of it or were it's was...now i see. I'm imagining people in Moldova already seeing their fate...like watching what will happen to them, how vulnerable they are. It's like all of this was very predictable, Russia always finding aways since way long to prevent them to join NATO, the gold was always to make them abide to Russia. 

I still hope Moldova will be left alone. Invading 2 countries at once feels like is too much even Russia. And they'd get too close to NATO, almost in an ofensive manner. 

• Like 1
Rifek

Oh Gosh. 

They are planning a bomb attack on Kiev which will take place in about 30 minutes from now (according to the leaked American reports) :ohno:

Let’S pray for Ukraine! :heart:

Edited by Rifek
  • Shook 1
PartySick
Just now, Rifek said:

Oh Gosh. 

They are planning a bomb attack on Kiev which will take place in about 30 minutes from now (according to the leaked American reports) :ohno:

Man, that's such a beautiful city too. All those lives. It's gonna be tough to see it in flames.

Daffodils and pale red carnations
PartySick
38 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I love how informed you are. I'm learning a lot just by reading your posts :kara:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Love 1
Rifek
Just now, PartySick said:

Man, that's such a beautiful city too. All those lives. It's gonna be tough to see it in flames.

I was there 2 years ago. 

my heart is broken just thinking about it. 

• Love 1
27monster27
42 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Oh Gosh. 

This is awful. Reports are going out that Russian strategic bombers have been launched:

Putin is pure evil.

he/him/his
  • Shook 1
Regina George
26 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

This is awful. Reports are going out that Russian strategic bombers have been launched:

Putin is pure evil.

They’re already bombing the Kyiv :( Monsters. I literally have no words. 

• Shook 1
StarstruckIllusion

A thought and prayer for Avril Lavigne who’s era is currently being Chromatica’d ☠️

Runway

the west and their stupid following of their rules of not intervening while  they let putin get away with instating a totalitarian hitler-like regime in a foreign country :duck: 

• Thanks 2
Pennywise
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A thought and prayer for Avril Lavigne who’s era is currently being Chromatica’d ☠️

The Weeknd too :partysick:

It's giving

EHMWvJ7U0AA-FZo.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine