MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Chic
1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

This is just insane... bombing hospitals???? 

This is a ****ing abomination against humanity. I don’t even know what to say. If there’s a hell, Putin just reserved himself a seat.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Scary stuff. Be safe :kara:

Thank you! I feel safe, as even though we are close to the conflict zone, Romania is after all a NATO state. I am more concerned about Moldova and the many  Romanian villages in Ukraine though.

• Love 3
TimisaMonster
10 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Russians have taken control over Chernobyl, f!ck :(

Wtf??? At this point they'll have the whole country by the end of the week... :saladga:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Runway
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

:saladga:

Can he please be arrested already?

Fascists like trump and putin think it’s ALWAYS about themselves :saladga: 

FfFfFfFF
21 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Russians have taken control over Chernobyl, f!ck :(

Keep in mind that the 30km area around Cernobîl is inhabited to begin with, so they basically gain nothing in terms of population. Russia might as well keep the nuclear wasteland to themselves..

Edited by FfFfFfFF
PatrickMonster

interview with a ukranian mother who had to flee the country with her family to assure their safety... very heartbreaking... they are planning to live in their car for now

• Shook 1
  • Sad 5
TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Keep in mind that the 30km area around Cernobîl is inhabited to begin with, so they basically gain nothing in terms of population. Russia might as well keep the nuclear wasteland to themselves..

But they also now have access to some of the most fertile land in the world...eastern Ukraine and have invaded near the southern sea port too

• Like 1
TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

interview with a ukranian mother who had to flee the country with her family to assure their safety... very heartbreaking... they are planning to live in their car for now

Her feeling of hopelessness and survival instincts kicking in as a mother is just...:bradley:

FameMonster01
15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

true but they can now spread the nuclear waste if they want to

• Shook 1
FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

But they also now have access to some of the most fertile land in the world...eastern Ukraine and have invaded near the southern sea port too

It's true, but in the North-West especially there is a swampy and forested terrain that extends into Belarus. Russia is certainly eyeing the Black Sea ports. It seems likely that Ukraine will end up completely landlocked from this.

• Like 1
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

true but they can now spread the nuclear waste if they want to

I don't think they will do anything like that. That would affect directly the Russian military and the population and area they are trying to obtain. It would be counterintuitive to create some of nuclear disaster there.

FfFfFfFF

The occupation zone keep extending, who know for long and what it look like tommorrow..

• Shook 1
Christopher Rolas

It took me time to realize but now I can see what Putin's doing here,
Terrorism,  "give me your territories or else I boom you", he's trying to blackmail the Ukrainian government by displaying his weapons to them, targeting missiles to low populated areas trying not to kill people but causing as many damage as posible, weakening Ukraine. This way the NATO don't have a "valid" reasons to respond the same way to his attacks (diplomatic sh*t, you know). And it seems more complex than I thought.
But it's terrorism after all. 

[update]
And now China is claiming Taiwan as their own, warfare aircrafts and everything, all the media focused on the conflict in Ukraine, neither the OTAN and neither the media can properly focus in two different conflicts happening at the same time. Now I think this terrorism display by Putin has the intention of gloss over what China is doing.  What a mess!

Edited by Christopher Rolas
Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind
  • Like 3
  • Shook 3
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine