• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Battle 4 Ur Life
20 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Meanwhile...

This is literally so trashy and backwards I can’t even.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
alsemanche

Fuel and bread prices are about to skyrocket in my country because most of our imports are from Russia and Ukraine :fatcat: as if hyperinflation wasn't bad enough for us GOD i hate the world

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 10
RAMROD
42 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Does the US plan to intervene?

Neither US nor EU can do much. It cannot be done until Russia hits NATO countries. Otherwise WW3 is the price that no world leaders in EU and NA like to pay. All they can do now is economic sanctions 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ Kamehame-heehee! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
CyberRaga
28 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Meanwhile...

It’s always the people who look like they’ve been inbred for the past 3 centuries, who got a lot of things to say about a community that doesn’t effect their lives at any way. Imagine calling yourself straight and then obsessing about men sleeping with other men. 

Edited by CyberRaga
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Cookie Tookie

Can’t believe this is happening just as I was planning a trip to Russia.

I hope all the innocent people will be safe and okay, because no one deserves to suffer because of despicable fascist leaders and corrupt governments.

Edited by Cookie Tookie
  • Like 1
FfFfFfFF

Ground forces are advancing into Ukraine from the south, north and north-west. This is more agressive that expected as it seems that Russia isn't focused only on the territory east of the Dniper..

3QvLit1XFT9MpMzaSBvix6bracbEqol9Qw9m0vP7

(Side-note: we need to stop pretending Belarus is or ever was independent Russia, Belarus is de facto just one of its western provinces).

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
FfFfFfFF

The idea of people, pets & wild animals all being affected by this is heartbreaking. Such a price for ultimately insignifiant political/ teritorial gains. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
TheSlash
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ground forces are advancing into Ukraine from the south, north and north-west. This is more agressive that expected as it seems that Russia isn't focused only on the territory east of the Dniper..

3QvLit1XFT9MpMzaSBvix6bracbEqol9Qw9m0vP7

(Side-note: we need to stop pretending Belarus is or ever was independent Russia, Belarus is de facto just one of its western provinces).

If and when there will ever be a war tribunal or smth like that I wanna see Belarus on the same side of the table as Russia. This is horrifying :saladga: 

Ew, David!
  • Like 3
CannaeDrive

There needs to put a reward on Putin's head right now, dead or alive. Make it worthwhile for a quick and efficient result.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
  • Like 1
TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

German media reports that Kyiv, the capital, is currently under missile fire of the Russian Air force and several civilians, including a 14 year old girl, have died as a result. There's an incredibly graphic clip of the girl getting blown to pieces going viral on Twitter as we speak. 

There are unconfirmed reports on Twitter that Ukrainian government buildings are specifically under ceasefire, with "black smoke" emitting from the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense.

I saw the video...it was extremely disturbing 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, BULATIO said:

Please tell me there weren't people in those cars...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Shook 1
JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

That's the thing, they're not energy independent at all. The US gets 11% of its imports from Russia, we can do without, but Europe literally can't unless they find some miracle answer.

It's f*cked but...I think Putin gets away with this...for now. Until he's stupid enough to touch a NATO member. Then it's war.

I wish there was a "tea" emote sticker because I don't really like your comment but it's all tea. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine