MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Reality

My heart goes out to all the innocent people affected by this. Unfortunately I’m not too educated in the whole Russia/Ukraine situation, but clearly this is some f*cked up sh*t that’s taking place right now. War is never good.

♦ 𝕁𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕩 ♥ || 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟜, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟜
  • Like 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Regina George

As someone who lives in a country that was in war 20+ years ago I want to say that there are truly no winners in the war. There is no winning there and it’s truly shameful that we are witnessing this again. I hope innocent people on both sides will stay safe. I’m with Ukraine 100% and I’m praying this will end soon because I know what it means to be attacked like this and to feel effects of the war even now 20 years later. What Putin is doing now is truly awful and disgusting and I’m just shocked that the world is silent and that no one is actually doing anything they can for this to end. This is just shockingly scary. 

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 10
Magic Mike

A word of appreciation also to the Russians who are standing up against Putin, risking their lives. They are our greatest hope. Like Dmitry Muratov in Russia, Nobel Peace Prize and editor of one of the last independent newspapers in Russia, Novaya Gazeta. Living in Russia, he could be arrested at any moment, but he has raised his voice loud and clear to condemn Putin's madness. The next edition of Novaya Gazeta, if it is not closed in the meantime, will be in Russian and Ukrainian. We must unite against dictatorship and militaristic madness!

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For anybody living in Eastern Europe and worrying right now, it is very unlikely Russia will invade any EU or NATO countries. Any attack on the Baltic states, Poland or Romania is equal in terms of consequences to an attack on Texas or New York. Someone living in Riga, Lublin, Krakow or Bucharest has basically similar level of security to someone living in Boston. Any attack on these country will trigger the Article 5 of NATO, and thus likely lead to a World War. The war might spread to Moldova or Georgia, but not the rest of the countries (Sweden and Finland are kind of up in the air though as they have close ties with NATO, but they aren’t officially member states). 

https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1496794231763255297

So far Russian tanks are just marching into the Kherson Oblast, implying that capturing Novorussia might be one of Russia's goals.

You may not be particularly religious, but seeing a pandemic and a serious war play out in the front of your eyes in the span of two years does feel apocalyptic. I hope the war will end soon and with low casualties. It seems that the war be a an urban one, so let's just hope the countryside will be left alone and the cities will only be hit minimally.

So just because Ukraine is not part of NATO, or Putin doesn't want (yet) to attack a NATO country, we should do nothing?!? Just watch as Putin conquers Ukraine without doing anything? Just saying 'Bad Putin, don't do it' won't stop him. It cant' be allowed to invade another country without conseguences

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Stevies Cockatoo
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Where are you? If you are in a country that is in NATO or the EU (or generally aligned with them) then you can write to your representatives to demand stronger action is taken. It is something small but every little helps.

I'm in America, but I'm hoping to donate as soon as things clear up. There have been donations going around but these are scams from the Russian government.

she/her, your iconic lesbo
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Lady Gaga said:

So just because Ukraine is not part of NATO, or Putin doesn't want (yet) to attack a NATO country, we should do nothing?!? Just watch as Putin conquers Ukraine without doing anything? Just saying 'Bad Putin, don't do it' won't stop him. It cant' be allowed to invade another country without conseguences

I am not saying that, I am saying that people living in Eastern European countries part of NATO should not worry. Ethically, NATO should absolutely intervene because Russia is the indisputable agressor, but the risk of triggering WW3 is resonably a very big price that countries like US or Germany are not going to pay (I already pointed that the situation is dangerously similar to Hitler annexing neighourbing territories prior to declaring war, when Western countries also sit and whatched). I 100% believe Russia should suffer economy-destroying sanctions though.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Like 1

My country was Turkey's slave for 400 years. I can't express how much i despise Putin right now. I hope he rots in hell for eternity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

No 

It might sound naive, but I'm genuinely asking. Is it possible that he lied to try and surprise Putin?

⛈️
  • Shook 1
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Dead body said:

It might sound naive, but I'm genuinely asking. Is it possible that he lied to try and surprise Putin?

I 99,9% think he was sincere because the implications on the world scale would simply be too much. Just a few months ago some analysts that I watched argued that NATO wouldn't allow Russia to annex territories of Ukraine so big that they border NATO members. Now even faced with the possibility I can hardly imagine an US intervention. 

• Love 1
Cello
9 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Meanwhile...

Smooth-brained oxygen thieves. 

she/her | tell 'em that it's human nature
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6
Healed My Heart
12 minutes ago, Cello said:

Smooth-brained oxygen thieves. 

That video makes me sick. I'm actually speechless. 

Edited by Healed My Heart
She/her 💗💜💙
  • Like 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine