MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin invades Ukraine

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

That's the thing, they're not energy independent at all. The US gets 11% of its imports from Russia, we can do without, but Europe literally can't unless they find some miracle answer.

It's f*cked but...I think Putin gets away with this...for now. Until he's stupid enough to touch a NATO member. Then it's war.

we are not yet able to go independent, The Netherlands and Norway however are able to pump gas out of the ground. we are currently transitioning to a more solar/wind reliant energy grid and use of energy efficient/celan heating systems (heatpumps)

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

⬆️(He’s the Ukrainian Foreign Affairs Minister) United Nations secretary-general António Guterres has made a direct plea to Russian present Putin, saying: “In the name of humanity bring your troo

omg. This is so damn frustrating...war in Europe...never thought our generation would witness this. Praying for Ukraine and the people there and I am praying this is not a bloody long lasting war...go

Magic Mike
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You should see how much my country loves him and blames America for everything!:saladga:

The communists in my country as well 💀 sometimes the Antiamericanism speaks louder than an actual war and invasion. disgusting 

• Like 4
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 4
bionic
27 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I just feel so helpless.

Where are you? If you are in a country that is in NATO or the EU (or generally aligned with them) then you can write to your representatives to demand stronger action is taken. It is something small but every little helps.

buy bionic
Fantina
37 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

The communists in my country as well 💀 sometimes the Antiamericanism speaks louder than an actual war and invasion. disgusting 

48 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You should see how much my country loves him and blames America for everything!:saladga:

Same here! I have blocked and reported so many comments from ignorant individuals it is actually disgusting. I get why people hate America but this is not the time or the place. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 2

so far it's been so hard to digest. 

I can't believe the people responsible for this are so shameless and going ALL in. They don't care about the consequences. Will there be any?

I feel like the rest of the world is been real quiet with their "sanctions".  

I thought this could never happen again. An invasion like this? On this scale? We are suppose to be more civilized now than we were decades ago.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

If he can't occupy it then what is Putin's plan exactly?

I think he lost his damn mind he didnt even think about this

• Like 6
Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, dojo said:

so far it's been so hard to digest. 

I can't believe the people responsible for this are so shameless and going ALL in. They don't care about the consequences. Will there be any?

I feel like the rest of the world is been real quiet with their "sanctions".  

I thought this could never happen again. An invasion like this? On this scale? We are suppose to be more civilized now than we were decades ago.

Putin hasn’t gone ALL In.If he decides to go then we’re f***ed

• Like 1
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Putin hasn’t gone ALL In.If he decides to go then we’re f***ed

I think he will not. But horrific still. 

sets a terrible precedent. 

• Like 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

German media reports that Kyiv, the capital, is currently under missile fire of the Russian Air force and several civilians, including a 14 year old girl, have died as a result. There's an incredibly graphic clip of the girl getting blown to pieces going viral on Twitter as we speak. 

There are unconfirmed reports on Twitter that Ukrainian government buildings are specifically under ceasefire, with "black smoke" emitting from the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense.

Putin has a special place after life for killing babies, kids, old people, women, all of that for what? For what? Pathetic little man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF

For anybody living in Eastern Europe and worrying right now, it is very unlikely Russia will invade any EU or NATO countries. Any attack on the Baltic states, Poland or Romania is equal in terms of consequences to an attack on Texas or New York. Someone living in Riga, Lublin, Krakow or Bucharest has basically similar level of security to someone living in Boston. Any attack on these country will trigger the Article 5 of NATO, and thus likely lead to a World War. The war might spread to Moldova or Georgia, but not the rest of the countries (Sweden and Finland are kind of up in the air though as they have close ties with NATO, but they aren’t officially member states). 

https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1496794231763255297

So far Russian tanks are just marching into the Kherson Oblast, implying that capturing Novorussia might be one of Russia's goals.

You may not be particularly religious, but seeing a pandemic and a serious war play out in the front of your eyes in the span of two years does feel apocalyptic. I hope the war will end soon and with low casualties. It seems that the war be a an urban one, so let's just hope the countryside will be left alone and the cities will only be hit minimally.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
FfFfFfFF
20 minutes ago, Eido said:

Its strategy... Is it me or does it look like a blitzkrieg? Like the one Hitler used 

I mean it's literally the same 

Aside from tactical similarities, Putin recognizing Lukansk and Donetk' independence and then proceeding to invade the whole of Ukraine feels reminiscent of Hitler annexing Austria, Sudetenland and invading Poland. Europe is helplessly watching a dictator moving Eastern Europe's borders how he wants. Just incredibly infuriating. :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Magic Mike changed the title to Putin invades Ukraine