đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. The World

COOOK

Featured Posts

I just finished the runways, wow!!! Icesis, obviously looked the BEST! Stunning. Literally McQueen. Victoria and Rita also killed it, Stephanie looked amazing, loved Silky's hair

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmmm,,,,... I'm happy for her but I was def rooting for #2 to win. 

Super congrats to her, another queen in the hall of fame. Talented and fierce, she had a fantastic character arc.

Taylucifer

Congratulations to our gorgeous winner, truely a superstar and this competition has solidified that

Also, Icesis ate the finale runway up:firega:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Levine

My god, Ra'jah is soooo gorgeus, she ATE those final lipsyncs. Even tho between her and Silky to me it was even (a little more better Silky imho), but she deserved. They both deserved tbh.

I'm glad bitter victoria didn't win and Rita well...she didn't even any chance (I think """"she took"""" Icesis spot but the winner would have been the same).

Cute season and one of the greatest top 2. 

bionic

I guess the lesson learned is keep coming back and they’ll eventually let you win. Unless you’re fat in which case they won’t let you win 

#justiceforginger

buy bionic

Magneto

After the first lipsynch I was crushed but then in the final lipsynch my alternate fave also lost. The winner is totally deserving of the crown too though. Is she the second winner without wins after Electra?

Also, Icesis my goodness...she always takes my breath away

Free my mind

bionic
13 minutes ago, Magneto said:

After the first lipsynch I was crushed but then in the final lipsynch my alternate fave also lost. The winner is totally deserving of the crown too though. Is she the second winner without wins after Electra?

Also, Icesis my goodness...she always takes my breath away

If you don't count TOP2 as a win then Trixie also had no wins

buy bionic

MessyTop

Happy with the winner, it was a very random season. The show is getting so stale. Everyone is lovey lovey, I do miss some drama, I crave those early season shenanigans. Sigh 

drag race mystique summers GIF

Well, I'm SUPER fking excited for AS8, it's gonna be such a gaggy season. S15 looks very promising too, can't wait. Any other franchises in the next month or two? (I imagine AS8 for summertime)

Catnikko

She deffo deserves it but Silky won that lip sync imo, she ruined it by walking back stage for so long on that last reveal tho

Actual patient

hieronymus
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Happy with the winner, it was a very random season. The show is getting so stale. Everyone is lovey lovey, I do miss some drama, I crave those early season shenanigans. Sigh 

drag race mystique summers GIF

I know people love to clown on Mystique, but that mug is STUNNING.

phantasmas

Icesis and Rajah were my top 2 and i’m glad one of em snatched the crown :legend:

I hope they bring Rajah back as a lip sync assassin on a future All Stars because I just love the way she performs :heart:

Stephen
Spoiler

Going into this episode I felt Victoria deserved the crown based on her performance in the season but RaJah truly won this finale. Plus she deserves it after coming so close in AS6.

I would love to see Victoria compete again on Global All Stars. 

PLUS now we can get RaJah on All Winners 2 :trollga:

Archived