💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. The World

COOOK

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

Has anyone seen the alleged leaked cast on Reddit? Umm it looks awful. I hope it’s fake. 

Checking the subreddit rn

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
20 minutes ago, bionic said:

Has anyone seen the alleged leaked cast on Reddit? Umm it looks awful. I hope it’s fake. 

Spoiler

Just saw rn. My thoughts on each:

icesis: Good but tbh I was kinda hoping for Kendall Or Pythia 

Rita: Deserved, it’ll be cool to see her again (update; apparently not on now. Sad face)

Stephanie: Expected but also unexpected? I wanted Synthia the most from CAS2 :/ 

Anita: YES! But also I want Elektra with her it would be so iconic seeing them both dominate.

Vivaldi: IM EXCITED (update apparently not on now, so
sad face)

Ra’jah, Silky, Trinity: I feel like they just looked at AS6 and said “let’s grab these 3”. Too soon for all 3, although Trinity makes more sense of them all. I was hoping for more BOOM from the US cuz Monique and Juju are powerhouses in all their seasons. Maybe could’ve been like Alyssa, Alaska, Detox, Adore, Bob, Kim Chi, something like that. No disrespect to those three, it just feels too soon.

Vanity: ICONIC YES.

Victoria: So is she not on UKS4 or????

COOOK
8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just saw rn. My thoughts on each:

icesis: Good but tbh I was kinda hoping for Kendall Or Pythia 

Rita: Deserved, it’ll be cool to see her again (update; apparently not on now. Sad face)

Stephanie: Expected but also unexpected? I wanted Synthia the most from CAS2 :/ 

Anita: YES! But also I want Elektra with her it would be so iconic seeing them both dominate.

Vivaldi: IM EXCITED (update apparently not on now, so
sad face)

Ra’jah, Silky, Trinity: I feel like they just looked at AS6 and said “let’s grab these 3”. Too soon for all 3, although Trinity makes more sense of them all. I was hoping for more BOOM from the US cuz Monique and Juju are powerhouses in all their seasons. Maybe could’ve been like Alyssa, Alaska, Detox, Adore, Bob, Kim Chi, something like that. No disrespect to those three, it just feels too soon.

Vanity: ICONIC YES.

Victoria: So is she not on UKS4 or????

A mess. All we ask for is-

Spoiler

Bimini
Tayce
Aw'hora

- the holy trinity of slayage.

Pamplemousse
40 minutes ago, bionic said:

Where can I see :messga:

ProfessionalClown
10 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

Spoiler tag pls but

Spoiler

I’m assuming they wanna pull a Bebe/Pangina being a host then competing kinda gag.

Daenerys

At this point I’m already feeling fatigue from half of the drag race girls. I love the show but we need a little hiatus for a moment please 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ProfessionalClown
23 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

At this point I’m already feeling fatigue from half of the drag race girls. I love the show but we need a little hiatus for a moment please 

I feel like after all winners, we need something new. Like I’d love a revamp of dragu or more celebrity drag race. 

bionic
7 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I feel like after all winners, we need something new. Like I’d love a revamp of dragu or more celebrity drag race. 

If former All Stars contestants and winners are going to come back increasingly frequently, its time to bring back the teams format- but this time have the teams pre-arranged.

buy bionic

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, bionic said:

If former All Stars contestants and winners are going to come back increasingly frequently, its time to bring back the teams format- but this time have the teams pre-arranged.

THISSS. I would love teams in an actually good setting. It would be fun 

COOOK
6 hours ago, bionic said:

but this time have the teams pre-arranged

This would be iconic tbh. Let them prepare together, this will make them all go IN!

• 1 month later...
Kulture Kiari

Canada's Drag Race Instagram just posted saying that they have some kind of news and people are speculating it will be Canada vs The World announcement. 

Kulture Kiari

I was right! Canada's Drag Race Instagram account just announced Canada vs. The World. 

• COOOK changed the title to Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. The World

Archived