💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. The World

COOOK

Featured Posts

Won't be watching because I just unsubscribed to WOW plus and if they continue to have this same elimination method it will be among some of the worst seasons in drag race history just like its predecessor. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Can someone explain the whole Uk vs/Canada Vs thing?

why dont they just call it ‘international edition’ or sth like that? Is there a reason behind it? (Havent watched the UK vs world season yet)

Because, like the Olympics, each season has a host nation. So UK is hosting this year, hence UK vs the World

HelloBarbara

My dream cast:

Tynomi Banks

Gia Metric

Pythia 

Tia Kofi

Divina De Campo

Peppermint

Thorgy Thor

Art Simone

Arantxa Castilla La Mancha

Kandy Zyanide

Farida Kant

Vivaldi

Hiiieee

DanielM

I don't get why people complain every time a new season in the world is announced. I mean, you don't have to watch it all, just like if you are a 'The Voice' fan, I presume you don't watch every single season that it is produced in the world. :shrug:
About this season, I'm only watching if RuPaul is hosting it. I watched the first season of Canada's Drag Race, and I hated it because I thought something was not quite right. I missed RuPaul's energy. Also, I'm only watching US and UK seasons currently, so I will probably not know the majority of contestants of Canada vs. The World. But I will wait for news about the judges and the cast.

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Can someone explain the whole Uk vs/Canada Vs thing?

why dont they just call it ‘international edition’ or sth like that? Is there a reason behind it? (Havent watched the UK vs world season yet)

The plan initially was just to always film in the UK and have it called "International All Stars", but the BBC demanded for the title to be changed to "UK vs. The World, otherwise they wouldn't have greenlit the production or picked it up to air. 

Of course with the name change, the intention to always film in the UK was basically done for because then the show would have become weirdly UK-centric for a supposed "International" version of Drag Race. So they had to find a compromise and now instead move production for every planned season but keep the "Country" vs. The World title. 

babybroddles

Dream cast:

• Priyanka (Canada)
  • Rita (Canada)
  • Pythia (Canada)
  • Elektra (New Zealand)
  • Art (Australia)
  • Keta (Holland)
  • Farida (Italy)
  • Supremme (Spain)
  • Angele (Thailand)
  • Bimini (UK)
  • Grag Queen (Brazil)
  • Naomi (USA)

phantasmas

Here’s my cast:

- Arantxa Castilla La Mancha (Spain)
- Killer Queen (Spain) 

- Elecktra Bionic (Italy)

- Scarlett BoBo (Canada)
- Kiara (Canada)
- Kendall Gender (Canada)

- Genie (Thailand)

- April Carrion (US)
- Dahlia Sin (US)

• 2 weeks later...
mwjuell91

Divina, Bimini, Ella, Pythia, Farida, Killer, Keta, Sederginne, Anita from international seasons

maybe Heidi and Acid Betty? or Thorgy and Gigi from US

Ororo Munroe

there is a rumored cast being discussed on the Reddit and there is one queen who is likely to return and I’m so excited about her (spoiler!): 

Spoiler

Valentina is rumored to return! and she is also likely to compete on All Stars 8 (idk how she can be on two season at the same time lol). but if I can see Val on my screen again, I’m gonna be so happy omg 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

bionic
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

there is a rumored cast being discussed on the Reddit and there is one queen who is likely to return and I’m so excited about her (spoiler!): 

Hide contents

Valentina is rumored to return! and she is also likely to compete on All Stars 8 (idk how she can be on two season at the same time lol). but if I can see Val on my screen again, I’m gonna be so happy omg 

Spoiler

hasn't she been disproven already? or was that someoe else who was suggested to be in it?

Spoiler

honestly if adore is in the right headspace then its her game to lose

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hasn't she been disproven already? or was that someoe else who was suggested to be in it?

Reveal hidden contents

honestly if adore is in the right headspace then its her game to lose

Spoiler

hmm, I don’t remember tbh. last time I checked Val was very likely to be on All Stars and even Canada Vs The World. btw Adore is also heavily rumored to be on All Stars 8! I really want to see her again, she’s about to eat these girls.

I remember Rita Baga and Roxxxy being rumored too, but both of them were denied later. 

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

On 2 seasons? :air: Rupaul really loves recycling the same queens and not giving a chance to other queens who deserve it :triggered: Don't get me wrong, Valentina is great and I'd love to see her on screen again but 2 seasons sounds like too much

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanDante
14 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Hide contents

Omg that will be everything :bradley: there's a possibility I might be able to see my most favourite two queens on drag race in the same year. :pray:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On 2 seasons? :air: Rupaul really loves recycling the same queens and not giving a chance to other queens who deserve it :triggered: Don't get me wrong, Valentina is great and I'd love to see her on screen again but 2 seasons sounds like too much

Spoiler

I’m not sure how reliable this info is, but I’ve read that producers really want Val to be on the same season with Aja (who’s also likely to return!), but Val really wants to be on CvsTW apparently. So this is why she may participate on both of the them, but we’ll see! 

• COOOK changed the title to Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. The World

Archived