Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD Nintendo Switch Thread

River

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I'm over their Mario Kart BS also, this "DLC" should have been free and released ages ago, not paid 50 years later. either that or just do mario kart 9 and get it over with

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm over their Mario Kart BS also, this "DLC" should have been free and released ages ago, not paid 50 years later. either that or just do mario kart 9 and get it over with

well, the Wii U DLC was not free neither

blackpink
On 2/9/2022 at 12:15 PM, Yennefer Stark said:

Fingers crossed for a Style Savvy game on the Switch :fatcat:

i really want this too :selena: currently replaying the 3rd one and it’s so good

Darcklighter22

Not expecting BoTW 2 news until E3 honestly. This was nice I'm actually looking forward to the Chrono Chross remaster wasn't expecting anything to catch my eye.

CyanLights
19 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I think they want MK8 to top the best selling games list. Thats why its always included in discounts, bundles, etc. 

3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think they want MK8 to top the best selling games list. Thats why its always included in discounts, bundles, etc. 

I’m actually ok with having more content in the same game, but what really bothers me is how bad the graphics of the new courses look, they lack a lot of detail compared to the ones that are in the game and they don’t match the game aesthetic at all, it looks like they just copy pasted them from the mobile game with no effort at all

alsemanche
18 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think it's already the top swelling switch game no? And I get that, but the fact that they have all this DLC planned until 2023 is just annoying. It mostly probably means there will be no new Mario Kart until like 2024 (otherwise why would people buy DLC when they can get a new sequel to the game?), and the DLC itself doesn't look that attractive anyway when it's just remasters that aren't even that good. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanLights
30 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I’m actually ok with having more content in the same game, but what really bothers me is how bad the graphics of the new courses look, they lack a lot of detail compared to the ones that are in the game and they don’t match the game aesthetic at all, it looks like they just copy pasted them from the mobile game with no effort at all

Yeah thats a fair criticism, what I don like is the time line (by the end of 2023 seems a bit far off for new courses :shrug:

17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I think it's already the top swelling switch game no? And I get that, but the fact that they have all this DLC planned until 2023 is just annoying. It mostly probably means there will be no new Mario Kart until like 2024 (otherwise why would people buy DLC when they can get a new sequel to the game?), and the DLC itself doesn't look that attractive anyway when it's just remasters that aren't even that good. 

I think its the best Switch game but I think they're trying to go for top selling over all (which I highly doubt would happen tbh). LikeI mentioned above, the time line for me is a turn off :S 

The current list is as follows apparently: 

1. Wii Sports — Wii — 82.90 million
  2. Pokémon Red/Green/Blue/Yellow — GB/GBA/VC — 59.52 million
  3. Super Mario Bros. — NES/GBC/GBA/3DS(VC) — 48.24 million
  4. Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal — GBC/DS — 42.21 million
  5. Mario Kart 8 — Wii U/Switch — 39.63 million
  6. Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald — GBA/3DS — 37.62 million
  7. Mario Kart Wii — Wii — 37.38 million
  8. Tetris — NES/GB — 35.84 million
  9. Wii Sports Resort — Wii — 33.14 million
  10. Animal Crossing: New Horizons — Switch — 31.18 million

14 hours ago, blackpink said:

i really want this too :selena: currently replaying the 3rd one and it’s so good

I was totally expecting a new game after the Switch Lites dropped because it was such a hit with casual gamers! :fatcat:

RAMROD

Someone made this, and I now share it here

90138-C86-3024-425-B-A241-2-E280-CEC88-F

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• River changed the title to GGD Nintendo Switch Thread
River

New FE game, screenshot :river:

Spoiler

IMG_6016.jpg?width=680&height=382

Enjoy the speculations and the daddies

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheOriginalOne
20 minutes ago, River said:

New FE game, screenshot :river:

Hide contents

IMG_6016.jpg?width=680&height=382

Enjoy the speculations and the daddies

Spoiler

All I know is that they better let me be GAY AF

DVfLHaUVAAAKDU9.jpg

Julien Lockhart
42 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Anyone pick up Mario Strikers?

Got it and it's not that good :laughga:

They ruined everything they built in the past with the Wii episode

I'm very disappointed by this game ... I was so hyped at first and then it's a total mess 

He ate my heart

Archived