đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ideal Chromatica Set List

ImTired

Featured Posts

Benji

I just want every Chromatica track to be included and I’d be happy with whatever else she wants to add… hits or deep cuts :vegas:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

So it'll be Alice (60 second version) lol

more like 2 min. similar to Highway Unicorn and i doupt she'll do DITD again

Italian

I've probably posted in this thread before but this is what I'm currently hoping for while keeping it also realistic

Just Dance/Poker Face
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone/Alejandro
Born This Way
The Edge Of Glory (if she can do it in original key)
Born This Way Medley: Scheisse/Judas/Government Hooker/Marry The Night/Heavy Metal Lover
Applause
Venus
Shallow
Always Remember Us This Way
I Want Your Love
Everything from Chromatica
Hold My Hand

Starmie25
14 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

Alice (short)

Hot takes: I think some of her biggest hits will get cut - Alejandro, You and i, telephone, Lovegame, MR etc 

I can see 2-3 ballads at most. Gaga knows people are ready to dance after the last 2 years.

She gave BTW cuts some love during JWT, so its a possibility it'll be ARTPOP turn next.

Maybe there will be a Chromatica film before the show which is why no opening acts?

Thawts 

phantasmas

i need a JnD, Cake Like Lady Gaga, or Ratchet interlude :messga: i would turn up SO HARD

VOLANTIS

Fashion (2008) going into MANiCURE going into Plastic Doll will be such a cute concept but Im sure it'll go unused. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jpanese

Maybe it's just me...but I would gladly trade some of the "fan favorites" for more obscure tracks.

She looks really over Poker Face, Just Dance and honestly even Bad Romance.

I would rather have Speechless, Hair, Sexxx Dreams...GYPSY!!!

LandonM170
14 hours ago, Jpanese said:

Maybe it's just me...but I would gladly trade some of the "fan favorites" for more obscure tracks.

She looks really over Poker Face, Just Dance and honestly even Bad Romance.

I would rather have Speechless, Hair, Sexxx Dreams...GYPSY!!!

Agree I shortened Telephone and Paparazzi to a verse and chorus. Poker Face to first verse & chorus, bridge, and final chorus. Just Dance to first verse, chorus, bridge. I have never heard them live but damn I don't wanna hear the full version and shortening so many songs makes it where she could add more. 

Chesescake

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Just Dance, Poker Face, Rad Bomance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Dust Jance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Rarapazzi, Born This Way, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Torn Whis Bay, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Just Dance, Foker Pace, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way...

What Is Happening Digital Art GIF by Robert Ek

TEANUS

I’ve prob posted in here before (like someone else said) but I’ve been thinking more about the setlist I can’t stop I can’t wait :bradley: Instead of making yet another iteration of a setlist, here’s just what I think the probability of each song being performed is, in MY opinion

Guaranteed (95%+ Chance)

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Shallow, Hold My Hand, Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Replay, Babylon

Most Likely (80%-94%)

Plastic Doll, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves (Piano), Paparazzi, Telephone, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Scheiße, Applause, Venus, Million Reasons

Pretty Likely (60%-79%)

LoveGame, Alejandro, YoĂĽ and I, Heavy Metal Lover, Fun Tonight

A Cool Surprise, any of these could fit well, but are Unlikely (10%-59%)

Dance In the Dark, Monster, Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Bad Kids, Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y., Gypsy, Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, A-YO, Always Remember Us This Way, The Cure, Love Me Right, Sour Candy, 1000 Doves (Album Version)

A Shock, keep dreaming (0-9%)

Everything else

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JanStan
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

I’ve prob posted in here before (like someone else said) but I’ve been thinking more about the setlist I can’t stop I can’t wait :bradley: Instead of making yet another iteration of a setlist, here’s just what I think the probability of each song being performed is, in MY opinion

Guaranteed (95%+ Chance)

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Shallow, Hold My Hand, Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Replay, Babylon

Most Likely (80%-94%)

Plastic Doll, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves (Piano), Paparazzi, Telephone, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Scheiße, Applause, Venus, Million Reasons

Pretty Likely (60%-79%)

LoveGame, Alejandro, YoĂĽ and I, Heavy Metal Lover, Fun Tonight

A Cool Surprise, any of these could fit well, but are Unlikely (10%-59%)

Dance In the Dark, Monster, Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Bad Kids, Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y., Gypsy, Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, A-YO, Always Remember Us This Way, The Cure, Love Me Right, Sour Candy, 1000 Doves (Album Version)

A Shock, keep dreaming (0-9%)

Everything else

Paparazzi and Applause are GUARANTEES. 

LandonM170

Alright, since I shortened many singles I thought I could add a few more songs to the show.

Act 1 - Alice Bay

Intro: Welcome to Chromatica (goes into Chromatica I)

1. Alice

Act 2 - Desert of Kindness

2. Stupid Love

3. Applause

4. Born This Way

Act 3 - The Capitol

Interlude: Chaos

Intro: Chromatica II

5. 911

6. Telephone / Paparazzi

7. Plastic Doll

8. Mary Jane Holland

Act 4 - The Bends

Interlude: Trapped (contains elements of Aura, Dance In The Dark, Monster, and Sour Candy)

9. Sour Candy

10. Schiesse

11. Alejandro

Act 5 - Compassion Hills

Interlude: Hospital

12. The Edge of Glory

13. Million Reasons

14. Shallow

15. 1000 Doves (piano acoustic into full band)

Act 6 - Enigma Forest

Interlude: Escape (contains Chromatica III and Sine From Above)

16. Enigma

17. Replay

18. Venus

19. Bad Romance (first verse, chorus, bridge, last chorus)

Act 7 - Mother's Peak

Interlude: Healing (but not the Healing Place cause don't get it twisted)

20. Free Woman

21. Just Dance / Poker Face

22. Rain on Me

Encore

Interlude: Babylon (HL) (Instrumental)

23. Hold My Hand

24. Babylon

Chromatica - 11

ARTPOP - 3

Born This Way - 3

The Fame - 3

The Fame Monster - 3

A Star is Born - 1

Joanne - 1

Top Gun: Maverick - 1

The Fame Monster

We need a Lady Gaga tour more than ever in this world where we are still fighting COVID and trying to recover from it, Ukrainians are fighting for their country, for Europe and for democracy, and the rights of people who can get pregnant and visibility of LGBTQIA+ people are being restrained in the US, instead of restraining the use of guns that are the real evil.

Find your freedom in the music

Starmie25
3 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Heavy Metal Lover, Fun Tonight

I'd add "HML" to the cool surprise category lol.

I can also see "Million Reasons" taking a backseat over the soundtrack hits.

Archived