💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A man crashed his car near Taylor Swift's apartment

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Morgan Mank, 31, from Virginia, was arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court after he was arrested for allegedly driving down the wrong way on Franklin Street in Tribeca before going in reverse and hitting a fire hydrant near the star's building.

He also reportedly attempted to remove the intercom off the wall located next to the front door of the building and tried to get inside, telling officers he wouldn't leave until he met Swift.
'I am here to see Taylor Swift. If she would just be an adult and open the door the police wouldn't have to come,' he allegedly said.
53459091-10454217-Mank_had_allegedly_attempted_to_get_into_the_building_and_refuse-a-16_1643430720218.jpg

He had been placed under arrest after a 911 call was placed to the NYPD at around 3 a.m. on Thursday. 

Mank was taken to a hospital for an evaluation and was later arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with ability impaired.
He was let go under supervised release on Friday and was issued an order of protection.     
source

On Jan 25, he tagged Swift a tweet saying 'Wish you all the best. Cya @taylorswift13.'

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RAMROD

It's always those bro looking male. So problematic. Ugh :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

Swifte wanted to see his fav I’d let the man in, he sacrificed his car 🥺

Period 🩸

Guillaume Hamon

This type of guy calling sane people insane is scary af... They probably sincerely think they're doing the right thing and that they're not the problem...

His tweets reminds me of a failed popstar attacking Gaga with insane stories yesterday under a YouTube video of hers.

They're so deep in their senseless stories... :koons:

PawsUpJago
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

This type of guy calling sane people insane is scary af... They probably sincerely think they're doing the right thing and that they're not the problem...

His tweets reminds me of a failed popstar attacking Gaga with insane stories yesterday under a YouTube video of hers.

They're so deep in their senseless stories... :koons:

Which popstar? 

Guillaume Hamon
30 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Which popstar? 

It's a failed/ wannabe one, her name is ysan Roche on YouTube. She's sure Interscope had sent plenty of bots after her over dissing Gaga in the past and many more crazy stories.

Archived