Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Joni Mitchell Also Removing Her Music From Spotify

Kalinda

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

we'll see if more follow. 

well i hope tf not

i'm not cancelling my account but ofc i'm not going to keep it if Gaga, Taylor, Dua, etc remove their catalogue :triggered: what a nightmare

i didn't even knew who this random people in the OP were till now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

Spotify doesn’t do much for me anymore. Aside from the Canvas Visuals and Playlists, I haven’t really used it in months. Apple Music and Amazon Music have better audio quality as well and Spotify leaving their Lossless / HiFi Audio upgrade with no definite release date was another major turn-off for me.

Oh, as far as Joe Rogan? That man is evidently on a ton of drugs.

6 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

It's weird because Spotify announced their lossless tier almost a year ago and it still isn't available. Meanwhile, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer and Apple Music all have lossless tiers.

It’s not always noticeable on some of the music that’s currently being made. Older songs however sound really weird sometimes, as if it was compressed so much that you can only really hear 70-80% of the true sound the artist intended. 

ItWasntLaauv

I mean it’s their prerogative to take their music off, but if they really wanted to put their money where their mouth is, they’d remove their music off of every streaming service since there’s misinformation not just on Spotify. Just saying. :crossed:

Luv u Sum

spotify is trash anyways. the ceo is a piece of sh*t it’s about time artists start boycotting the service 

PartySick
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

tumblr_m7pzimLczg1qakrb3.gif

This is good to know because I spend a lot of time on YT

I had YouTube premium too before and cancelled it 'cause of their "you can turn the screen off while videos play!" thing.

It's great and all until you get a phone call and you're trying to talk while some TLC clip or something is STILL PLAYING :air:

Their service definitely needs work on the video side :ladyhaha: I've never tried the music though

đŸ–€

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'll still be paying for Spotify Premium every month

I'll continue never having paid Spotify for anything.

Concertaholic

I actually love Joni and listen to her album Blue quite often, guess I’ll just have to buy it on iTunes :spin:

Concertaholic

I hateee Joe Rogan and would totally switch over to Apple Music (even though it would be a hassle, I see the importance of sticking to my values) but I’m grandfathered into a Spotify/Hulu plan I signed up for in college where I get free Hulu with my Spotify so because of that I’m not so sure :gum:

MadreMonster
19 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I hateee Joe Rogan and would totally switch over to Apple Music (even though it would be a hassle, I see the importance of sticking to my values) but I’m grandfathered into a Spotify/Hulu plan I signed up for in college where I get free Hulu with my Spotify so because of that I’m not so sure :gum:

Apple Music also has ultra conservative podcasts as well. They also stream Chris Brown’s music. And all streaming services stream R Kelly’s music
.. so are we going to get rid of all streaming services?

Or do those things not matter either? :huh:

CannaeDrive

I don't use Spotify very often, so I'm with her (and the other artists) taking action on that issue. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Moonlight on Water

I cancelled Premium just yesterday, or rather actually GOT IT cancelled. I thought I got rid of it last month, but you have toconfirm cancellation like 3-4 times, and they ask you if you're sure about cancelling like every damn day. I'm a broke hoe, I can't afford other streaming services.

she/her

Archived