💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Joni Mitchell Also Removing Her Music From Spotify

Kalinda

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Lady JarJar said:

I cancelled Premium just yesterday, or rather actually GOT IT cancelled. I thought I got rid of it last month, but you have toconfirm cancellation like 3-4 times, and they ask you if you're sure about cancelling like every damn day. I'm a broke hoe, I can't afford other streaming services.

What method of payment you use?

If by PayPal or thru the apple wallet, it should be easy to unsub and they will not bother you anymore.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What method of payment you use?

If by PayPal or thru the apple wallet, it should be easy to unsub and they will not bother you anymore.

Was paying through debit, it was like a form of harassment :messga:

she/her

Petrichor

Cancelled my Spotify subscription because of it. Joni has been my number one artist two years in a row now.

Cameltoe Chariot

Just cancelled my Spotify Premium and switched me and my partner over to Apple Music! :vegas: They're not paying Joe Rogan his insane wage, AND they pay artists more per stream.

When Queen Joni speaks... you listen. Period.

Lady Adga

As soon as an artist I like removes their catalog from Spotify, bye-bye. Time to go to Deezer or Amazon Music.

Pennywise
58 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Apple Music also has ultra conservative podcasts as well. They also stream Chris Brown’s music. And all streaming services stream R Kelly’s music
.. so are we going to get rid of all streaming services?

Or do those things not matter either? :huh:

You don't have to be against literally everything else just because you're against one thing. People get to pick and choose their fights, so the whataboutism feels very... conservative, here. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, dojo said:

well i hope tf not

i'm not cancelling my account but ofc i'm not going to keep it if Gaga, Taylor, Dua, etc remove their catalogue :triggered: what a nightmare

i didn't even knew who this random people in the OP were till now.

Neil Young I can allow not being familiar with but Miss Joni Mitchell is an icon a legend and the moment, stream her...on YouTube now I guess! 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Apple Music also has ultra conservative podcasts as well. They also stream Chris Brown’s music. And all streaming services stream R Kelly’s music
.. so are we going to get rid of all streaming services?

Or do those things not matter either? :huh:

But is Apple cutting them their paycheck for exclusivity? I agree those two should be removed as well, but Apple isn't directly writing their checks. 

Luna Lovegood

Y’all is Apple Music good? I might have to shift there or if YT music better? Can someone clarify 

luna’s advocate

35 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Y’all is Apple Music good? I might have to shift there or if YT music better? Can someone clarify 

I can recommend Apple Music if you have an Apple device. A lot of artists go on Beats Radio 1 (including Gaga) for interviews so you could also get access to that when you’re getting Apple Music. The music quality is good but I recommend turning off Dolby Atmos, it’s buggy and sometimes it’s better to listen to lossless audio than Dolby Atmos. There’s not much difference between the music; the interface (especially if you have an Apple device) is nice and you can still share music to Instagram Stories like with Spotify

majkl > kitsch

Luna Lovegood
7 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

I can recommend Apple Music if you have an Apple device. A lot of artists go on Beats Radio 1 (including Gaga) for interviews so you could also get access to that when you’re getting Apple Music. The music quality is good but I recommend turning off Dolby Atmos, it’s buggy and sometimes it’s better to listen to lossless audio than Dolby Atmos. There’s not much difference between the music; the interface (especially if you have an Apple device) is nice and you can still share music to Instagram Stories like with Spotify

Yess I’m an Apple user so this is perfect thanks love 

luna’s advocate

PrincessGUY

I cancelled Spotify after the defense tech drama last month and I’m glad I made the switch. Miss the algorithm tho. 

and funny enough, even though I cancelled my premium, Spotify charged me another month a couple days ago. Guess they want to pad their wallets in case things get worse

Archived