Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga replies: 'Chromatica' under Nicola's post!

Roboboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here’s my latest delusion…

she also commented on the post before that, where he was  burning sage in the morning captioned “morning routine” and gaga commented “Me too but afternoon during golden hour”…

Remember she explained Dawn of Chromatica is the sunrise after a long night… and what comes after sunrise :firega: “afternoon during golden hour” 

look at the plant emoji she used in her green outfit post 🌱, nicola burning sage is hippie, his latest post was animal emojis, aka nature….gaga said in a HoG interview  that Nature rules above Art.

Nicola’s latest post captioned REALITY CHECK and gaga commented CHROMATICA… After a dawn comes a new day, where we can rejoice until it’s afternoon during golden hour… in nature, the real world…reality….her new era… 

The journey continues REALLY SOON

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

EGOT2027

she really wants as many headlines as possible during oscar voting week huh lmao

(i say this with love and admiration)

Suspiria

He's just chilling in his house with slippers on... which is exactly what Gaga did the whole Chromatica era.

Case closed!:trollga:

PawsUpJago

I read this as her joking he's in Chromatica as he's escaping in some VR world in the photo. I don't know what y'all are on about... 

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

she really wants as many headlines as possible during oscar voting week huh lmao

(i say this with love and admiration)

TBF I blame this site (please don't ban me lol) for a lot of the headlines. No one cares or notices old interviews unless they are a super stan, even film twitter which loves to pick on women like Gaga or Anne Hathaway, but GGD's twitter account keeps posting stuff-often short clips-that film twitter then picks up on and gets her dragged again. One of the newest Vulture headlines is based off a tweet GGD did today of an old interview.

TLDR: They only have this week to vote, too, so this is like...the worst week for this sh*t to happen yet again.

Starmie25
22 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

He's just chilling in his house with slippers on... which is exactly what Gaga did the whole Chromatica era.

Case closed!:trollga:

No. ALICE music video 😭

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

TBF I blame this site (please don't ban me lol) for a lot of the headlines. No one cares or notices old interviews unless they are a super stan, even film twitter which loves to pick on women like Gaga or Anne Hathaway, but GGD's twitter account keeps posting stuff-often short clips-that film twitter then picks up on and gets her dragged again. One of the newest Vulture headlines is based off a tweet GGD did today of an old interview.

TLDR: They only have this week to vote, too, so this is like...the worst week for this sh*t to happen yet again.

It’s no surprise Gaga stans do the most for her smear campaign :iamfair: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

i don’t know. it’s so hard for me to tell how much of this permeates outside of gay and film twitter lol. plus isn’t the average voter a bit older? maybe they’ve seen some headlines with some of her more wild quotes but they aren’t being fed every single interview day after day like we are

Archived